So GaG users, how do you deal with trolls?

So GaG users, how do you deal with trolls? trolls feel free to troll. I welcome live examples.

For me, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I troll them back, sometimes I ignore them.

Most Helpful Girl

• HAHAHHAAHAHHAAHa

Everyone's answer was great.

I mean, yeah... they're entitled to their opinions. If they want to troll, I just ignore them.

For example some guy on here wrote the most ridiculous question about his girlfriend, then a week later writes the same question and then again and again and again.

And another guy about a girl friend seeing him wear pink girl underwears. He wrote that on here for weeks. That was just annoying, I never answered his question.

how about that girl that wrote that one question on how she met and then lost the man of her dreams and now she is going to go kill herself? She wrote that one over and over and over again every day maybe even twice a day... wow.

hahahahha

• you call yourself a good troll, I haven't seen any decent trolls from you. you are a poser

• okay that was wierd, some guy commented on your answer and now his answer to this question and his comment have been removed. could it be because he closed his account maybe?

• idk

What Girls Said 11

• Feed them.

• Depends on my mood at the time, and the particular troll in question. Often ignore them, usually laugh at them. But if all else fails, if you can't beat them, join them and troll back. =P

• The trolling is my favorite thing about this forum. The only thing I don't like about it is when I jest a comment, then get an angry letter from the person telling me they were serious. Sometimes I can't tell if someone is misspelling on purpose to be funny or not.

• Trolls are fun...Sometimes...but some aren't...so it depends on the type of troll...if its the asshole type...I act like an asshole to it.

If it is the spam question type...I block it ...or call it out on its stupidity

If it is the anon debate troll that has a good opinion...i support it.

If it is the perv or pedo troll I laugh at it.

lol Trolls are weird creatures...they can be fun and annoying.

• just ignore them or block them

• I ignore them usually :P

• i love trolls. they make GAG go around lol. very entertaining. the best trolls are anon generally.

• Troll back ftw !

• trolls, are funny :P

• that comma was unnecessary. You could have said they after it to make it a valid sentance. You didn't answer the question either.

• yeah sure whatever, blame it all on the "chese burger". wha

• whatever grandpa!

• i give in the them and banter a bit lol

• Like this link or like this link

What Guys Said 5

• troll them back

• Speaking of which, what's going on with your girlfriend? I haven't seen her in a while. Busy with school?

• I didn't know you have more than one.

Well this time I'm refering to Juliet.

• *cough* LMAO! :D

• Very poorly :P

• Counter-troll or avoid them. Depends how willing I am.

• Troll back or ignore

• They just ignore me