Is there any type of ankle-length skirt that looks good?

... yeah I know what most would say - "what's the point wearing a skirt at all". But I am asking this on behalf of someone.

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• link link I'm not really a fan of them,but I guess they can look good

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks. Yes, these indeed do look nice. However, I would rather consider them dresses because they are one piece from the top. May be something similar exists as a separate skirt too.

• yeah,i tried looking for skirts,but they look too granny-ish so I just went with dresses. link link these look sort of ok,but I'd still go with a dress

• Oh yeah... these could be considered; especially a good looking black one.

What Girls Said 4

• peasant skirts are nice, long, and flowy.

2|2
    0|0
  • Well I'm not really a skirt girl but I know that long flowy skirts that are white and look like they belong at the beach are nice :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh... like a wrap around. Hmmm... so there cannot be something less casual ?

• Might as well wear a dress then right?

But I lace white ruffle skirt will look pretty and classy

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm... being a guy, I am so unaware of all these names of ladies' clothing. First it was "peasant" skirts. Now I will have to google and wikipedia "ruffle" skirt. :))) My wife will be so proud of me when I take all these names in front of her. Hahaha... May be not... :)))

• Show All
    • Wait no they don't, try a maxi dress!

• :) Thanks for the new idea. I'll take note of that.

• eh yeah. it's all about the maxi skirt/dress this summer

link

link

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think most ankle length skirts look good.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think, with the good long ones, you get to look at the elegance rather the "other aspects" of a skirt. :)

• as long as they're not really heavy cloth, they can look quite nice.

0|0
    0|0