Period music and cupcakes, how would you feel if your guy did that?

You know how in the movie "No Strings Attached" Ashton Kutcher's character shows up with cupcakes and a mix of period music? How would you feel if a guy did that for you?

I think it would be super sweet, but I know girls who would hate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• how sweet was that? my guy would never. this is why I hate rom com, they make real life guys seem second rate

• I was watching one with my mom last night and asked if guys like that really exist. Her answer: Of course not.

What Guys Said 1

• I would do stuff to spoil a woman on her period...massage,chocolate..whatever it took

• Awww I hope I find a guy like you :) most girls never will...

• My god. As tempting as the idea is, I know that if I hold out for a guy like that I will be alone for the rest of my life.

• Hey and I am still single...lol...men need to.take care.of their women at that time of the month

What Girls Said 8

• To be honest I was jealous! Very nice move :)

• haven't seen the movie. but if I feel aweful and he did something nice for me (not sure period mix and cupcakes is it - would probably prefer something that showed he notices what I like) I would really appreciate that. I think if he was down, or feeling bad for whatever reason, I would want to do something nice for him, too.

• haha. I think that sounds cute and thoughtful. my x boyfriend used to rub my abdomen and stay with me in bad all day to make it better for me. I thought that was sweet

• I think that's adorablee. It's super sweet and a guy who did that for me would get ooodles of kisses :)

• I would love it. Most girls will never experience such lovliness from a guy :(

• I guess it's a good guesture but I would just feel awkward

• hmmm...it sounds really sweet :) I wouldn't want to draw too much attention to me being on my period though lol.

• I would hate it any time except for when I'm having my period