How do you feel about killing your legs, girls?

link

how do you ladies feel about the fact that you're slowly but surely destroying your legs with wearing heels? did you know the higher the heels the faster your legs degenerate ?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a lot of things we all do normally that are hurting us all just as much if not more than heels.

Microwaving things in plastic, cooking on teflon, eating burnt food, anything like lotion and what not you put on your skin gets absorbed to some degree by your body.

I bet none of us are going to quit putting on makeup, lotion, cooking food a particular way. So its not just women.

Its harmful when you wear heels every day, or most every day for years. Its not a danger when you wear them sporadically.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't wear heels often enough to be concerned about this, lol, certainly not compared to my great grandmother who wore them nonstop for decades, working for Thai International airlines. I already knew some of it, but interesting link. =]

• Neutral. I very rarely wear heals.

• Well I never knew that so thanks for the heads up...There are a lot of things though that can cause you body to degenerate fast and be unhealthy. How about mentioning all of the other ones too? Why just say this one? :)

• because this one is something almost all women don't know about, and do it like its nothing

• How does it cause your legs to degenerate?

• read the whole page in the link

• i don't wear them often, but when I do I don't really worry about that, to be honest. I just think I look better in heels so when I have the chance to wear them I will.

• i don't wear heels that often

• Yeah, we know that.

• i did know that. but I'm only 5'2" so I have to compensate for the lack of height.

• no you don't short is hot

• Same here, I'm only 5'1. I don't wear heels all the time, but heel make me look a little taller and leaner. Otherwise my legs look shorter and squatier.

• I'm 45 and got great looking feet.. I don't wear heal often. When I do they are usually wedges and no more than 4".

• Ok prepubescent teen boy. Who died and put you in charge? :)

• It's a good thing I don't wear extremely high heels and I only wear them when I have to dress up for something.

What Guys Said 1

• Your concern is touching. : D

I hate heels, too. Wouldn't bother me a bit if they fell off the face of the earth. A woman in heels is all show, no go.

• So the only reason a woman wears heels is to show off for you? Its not because we think we look good in them? Please, I highly doubt you will see a girl who is super hot, then you see she has heels on and then just lose interest because of that.

• I just hate when men think that because a girl is wearing heels she's gotta be high maintenance. I love a hot pair of heels, and certainly hate being labeled high maintenance!

• If I haven't told you already, you're alright in my book. : )