I got my nails painted orange, ideas on what clothes to match?

Yeah that's basically it!

Ladies any ideas?

XO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The coral lipstick (which is orangeish) is totally IN this summer! But it doesn't look good on everyone (including me) :(

Definitely go for a nice nice floral patterns that has a DARK shade of blue, and light shades of green and pink(WHICH IS ALSO IN)

And shorts or

A white graphic crop top, chunky orange beads, and shorts.

You can basically do anything that looks right!

Stay away from an overload of black an orange, you'll just look like a pumpkin.

What Guys Said 4

• I would say a yellow or white but stay away from black cause then it looks like you're rocking Halloween lol and stay away from brown because that's Thanksgiving lol

If you wanna go all out you can match your nails to your shirt and pants but if you Want to be suddle then just rock a clutch or match it to your belt or shoes or eye shadow (do this if the orange would make your eyes POP! )

Good luck :)

• Brown. Look at how the San Francisco Giants do their color coordination with their orange.

• i am no lady lol but black and orange sounds nice

• i'm no expert but I' would recommend the color orange.

What Girls Said 9

• i once had my nails painted orange, wore orange pumps, black harem pants, white top and a grey blazer. you can probably try that. I think whites/blacks/greys look great with orange

• Where whatever color. Nails don't need to coordinate, it isn't practical.

• Wear a few different / complimenting shades of brown, then have a bit of blue jewelry, it will pop!

• white top,jeans/shorts and lots of jewelry,preferably wooden or blue

• your nails don't always have to xactly match your nails lol that's so common and predictable. be different!

• You mean your clothes do not always have to match your nails*

• sometimes no lol I have a unique style. I think matching and predictability is boring. sometimes if it doesn't match, it makes your nails pop

• hmmm is it a bright orange? that one is tough.

• a white dress would be cute

• white would really make your orange nails pop

bright colors because its summertime

coral

but really it doesn't matter

• I love orange! You can wear purple, black, green, etc..but no red please! =)