Opinions of tattoo?

I made the official appointment to get this tattoo NEXT WEEK! What do you think?!

your opinions don't matter much, but I am so curious as to what you think so please enlighten me :)

link

Most Helpful Guy

• If I ever were to get a tattoo, and I have seriously thought about it in the past. I would make him/her draw it on paper. If it has words, then you'll know if he/she can spell, and approve of the picture too.

What Guys Said 3

• It's kinda ironic, seeing how it's a tattoo lol.

• I would not get it but then I'm a me, might look good on you.

• I think its a cool spot and I like the font, but the quote is kinda overused, at least to me.

What Girls Said 5

• Is that girl "beautycrush"? I love her tutorials. I love it to be honest but remember that this is a permanent thing (I mean unless you wanna get the laser tattoo removal which is both painful and not always 100% effective and can cause scaring). Just make sure this quote is what you want to keep on you. But I like it.

• I think that it's a good quote and it would be cool to have because whenever you may lose hope, you know that it will change. Good tat idea. Are you getting it on your shoulder area?

• yes exactly in that spot & thank you!

• It's kind of cliche in my opinion, but if you love it that's what matters.

• babe. that tattoo will never pass. it's permanent :p

• i really really like that. I think it's really tasteful and cute