What is the first thing that attracts you to a guy and subsequently what holds you? Girls only.

Saw a similar question asked to us and saw pretty interesting answers.

What is the first thing that attracts you to a guy and subsequently what holds you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Do you mean what attracts us looks wise, when we first see a boy, or personality wise, when we first speak to him?

With looks, it's a good smile. I've always been attracted to guys with cute smiles that radiate through their entire being. It generally means they're happy and nice.

With personality, it's being genuine. To me, that means being who he is (which is different for different guys) and doing his own thing without worrying what other people think.

• Kindness attracts me, and intelligence, a sense of humor, and an easygoing personality hold me. :)

• Intelligence and sincerity. Humor comes next. It's in the eyes.

• intellect and/or creativity. humour...being funny without even trying hard. easygoing-ness. wit.

• Initially, I am attracted to an attractive face and body. The very first thing I notice, though, (this sounds weird) is a strong, masculine jaw line. If he has a great smile, that reels me in. What keeps me is good social skills, confidence, and style.

• Hands and...yep, hands.

• A cute guy with interesting things to say and a great smile. something that holds me to a guy is if they are funny, awesome, cuddly... sex addict.

• intelligence attracts me, humor and trustworthiness hold me.

• Friendly, open smile and a sweet, outgoing personality, likes to make jokes but not the offensive kind. What holds me: continue being a sweetie and not a jerk-ass! Very sinple! ;)

• if the guy has a nice inviting smile and him being funny

• Looks, his body. His personality keeps me.

What Guys Said 0