Buzzed hair look on guys?

What do you think about the short buzzed hair look on guys? I'm thinking about buzzin my hair off, it's a lot easier to manage and keeps your head cool in the summer... or does it just look stupid?

Should I buzz my hair off or will it look retarded? I have pictures of me in my profile. Thanks!

I guess I should update, my hair is a little bit longer than my last picture posted and I have short scruff facial hair now.

Plus, once I do the police academy next year I'm sure ill have to shave it anyways...

Most Helpful Girl

• You'd look better with a buzz cut.

The style you have now is strange - you've got a bit of bangs? ..never seen that before...makes you look nerdy (and not in a good way - like someone put bowl of some kind and cut it).

You're such a cutie. Either grow it out a little more or just buzz cut it.

• The thing is, when my hair grows out the sides and bangs start to flip out, like they are starting to now... lol

• I know...

Almost every guy has a lot of issues with his hair when he's trying to grow it out a bit.

But if you want to grow it out you'll have to be patient and 'understanding' (haha however strange that might sound)...pain is beauty!

• Eh, growing it out is just a pain in the ass... to much shampoo. lol. I like dime size amounts. haha.

What Girls Said 4

• Buzzed hair = hot. I'm a sucker for cheekbones/strongly defined jaws- so I prefer hairstyles which don't distract my attention from those features. Example: Cillian Murphy- he was way more attractive in '28 Days Later' with shorter hair than in 'Inception'.

• It would look cute on you.

• i like it on some guys. Some guys look so hot with it. I think you will look fine with it.

• Personally I can't stand buzz cuts, I like your hair the way it is, and my step father is a state police officer and he doesn't have a buzz cut or a shaved head... he just has a standard short hair cut.

What Guys Said 3

• I have mine at a #1 right now. I've gone buzzed with no guard to maybe #4 in the last few years.

I think it looks decent. I'm not sure that its particularly in style right now. However, one plus is that if you go to 1/4" or shorter, women will want to rub your head.

• I think it might be better if you'd keep it the way it is.

• ask Samson what he thought about a buzzed head...