Guys, what "style" of girl would you rather date?

boho - nature, relaxed, almost hippyish style, earthy colors

chic - classic look, into designer names, big sunglasses, crisp whites and black

Most Helpful Guy

• Long hair, enjoys talking, good looking, big eyes, she doesn't necesarrily need to be confident but I must know for sure she is behaving like herself.

Good character.

Hipster kind of girls, don't know, depends, I don't like an agressive approach from girls, if they play hard to get that way, I and many other control might feel like she will be having much control in that situation and if our self confidence is blocked by that we will not like it, though some men may like this approach, but I guess that counts for the few.

With that I mean like hipster girls who would be constantly asking men to do things trying to conquer them that way.

To most men, that'll just be only a bother to them, as is anything a girl tries to take away usnure things of their own, like wearing other clothes or something.

If you're not being yourself that'd be a turn off for me, it doesn't matter if a girl is being silent or not.

Also, the way I can talk with a girl is very, very important to me.

It doesn't matter where her interests lie, as long as I can talk good with her, and that also counts for silent types, I've had great conversations with a silent type sort of girl and I grew into liking her.

What Guys Said 10

• Both are kinda aweful to be honest, "classic look" doesn't seem to fit in there with "into designer names" if classic were there by itself implying the old school "dame" qualities I'd choose that, but it doesn't appear to be. To me this question sounds more like "would you rather date a modern hippy/retro or valley girl like Paris Hilton type?" I think I'd rather avoid both as though they were carrying the plague.

• I am into artistic girls, NOT the psedo-artist that just smoke pot and pretend to be intellectual and try to use long obscure words but actual artistic girls which are in touch with their creativity and emotions. What is boho?

• boho is used by some to be a shortened word for bohemian but it is actually from the late 80s 90s and originally meant what you describe, in a way- phoney 'earthy' intellectuals, the kind who spend $50 on preworn 'hippy' jeans and the like. There's a famous book called 'Bohos in Paradise' by David Brooks which is about this type of person's cultural impact.They're the reason Starucks thrives and is now selling 'Ethos' water.

• Sunglasses are a turn off for me, I like to see their eyes! Other than that, I don't really have a style of woman I prefer dating. It's more of I enjoy her overall sense of self and that she is at least somewhat color coordinated. Not going to lie though, it is a big plus if she is into wearing dresses or skirt and blouse.

• I kind of like boho-chic, but she has to be good-looking. Normal, Chanel-type chic is kind of overdone and its annoying when girls walk around with $3000 handbags that they had to get a loan for, while acting like they're hot sh*t. If you have the means to actually afford that lifestyle, then it's fine, otherwise you need to just chill-out.

• 0|0
  • Which costs me less?

• It depends which is hotter physically and its a nicer better person?

• I would definitely be into the Chic girl only problem is I'm poor atm and that doesn't go well with that type of girl lol.

• I hate when girls wear big sunglasses, and doubly for ones I'm out with. It's like, Hey, I like you enough to ask you out, your face is a lot prettier than some plastic!

• I do not like those big sunglasses( I know they made a comback from 1977-1982) I like the relaxed but classy look with a tad of sexiness thrown in. I think less is more and I like it if a women knows how to showcase her features without throwing it in your face.

What Girls Said 4

• I think as long as you look and act like what YOU want to look and act like, others will like you. As long as you are just being yourself (:

• It doesn't matter what style you dress in, what matters most is your personality and your chemistry and compatibility with someone.

• OMG it depends on the guy. not every single guy is just going to like one look! for some guys, they may not even have had a preferance for her style, but she was so awesome it didn't make a difference

• I really like designer stuff! But I'm into all styles and switch everyday(: