Opinions on stretched ears?

Okay, so I'm starting to stretch my ears. I put in sixteen gauges and am moving up to fourteens in after a bit.

I've heard people's opinions on gauges and body modifications. A lot of people think they're gross/off putting, et cetera, while others think they're awesome/sexy and what not. (just so you know, I'm one of the people that like body modifications.)

I just wanted to know some people's opinions on stretched ears, as well as tattoos and such. Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh...my true opinion. I feel its disgusting, gross, and ugly.

One of my friends...streched her ears because she though it was cool...but now she hates having a droopy disgusting wide hole in her ear. she can't wear normal earrings without the gauge piece...and its so weird...

well the smaller the better. no too huge though.

link (Horrible)

link F***no.

link She is pretty but still too big.

link This is OK for me lol small enough.

• the first two pictures are... interesting. kind of gross, but it's his choice, so whatever.

but the second two? I loved those two.

What Guys Said 3

• Stretched ears/gauges- not my thing. I don't get what looks good about them. I'm not grossed out, just don't think they look good.

Tattoos- depends on how they're done. Silly ones like butterflies or girlie things like that don't do anything for me, but if it's more of that Suicide Girl look then I could dig it. Just depends on the girl and how she pulls it off though.

• for tattoos, I really like tattoos that have meaning. girlie tattoos... meh. now those aren't my thing. I also like the suicide girl look as well. and I agree with the look depending on the girl.

• I don't like tattoos and the stretched ears are a huge turn off to me.

• Tattoos are tight. Stretched ears are gross. They smell, and if you ever take them out you're stuck with droopy saggy ears. To each his own though. If I met a girl I liked with crazy wide stretched ears, I'd hit it. Probly try to f*** her ears lol.

• actually, you're not stuck with droopy earlobes if you stop below a certain size. there is a point of no return. and yeah, they do smell a bit.

What Girls Said 5

• I find them (and almost only those kind of piercings) very unattractive... If they're not large I find them interesting. Like this one: link and it's pretty cute, but anything bigger is kind of an abomination.

---but I like tattoos, piercings and forked tongue is so freakin' hot!

• I like some body modifications, but not all. I find most piercings and well done tattoos hot. I don't like stretched ears, though. I see a big difference between putting a little piece of metal or some ink in your skin and physically stretching a hole in your skin. Gauges creep me out.

• yeah, piercings and tattoos are really sexy. C: I don't see the difference between piercing your ear and stretching your ear. what I mean is, you're putting a hole in your ear regardless, they're just different sized holes...

• I don't find it attractive it looks like they are just trying to be cool, and plus if you stop stretching for a period of time it'll just go back..

• I love tattoos and gauges and everything else in between. I think it's sexy

• i find it nasty