Help me choose a cross body bag?

So I’m getting a crossbody bag, but I’m not sure which one, or what color

The first two are Brahmin, and if I got either of these, it would be in the coral or clay color

link

link

This one is a Vera Bradley, and I really like this one, but I need some help deciding a color. If I got this one, I’d be choosing between Folkloric, Lemon Parfait, Baroque, or Night and day

link

So yeah, if you could tell me which bag you like best, and in what color that would be really helpful :)

Or how about this one? link
Thanks everyone, I got the Dooney & Bourke one for my birthday :) Who wants best answer?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• I like the first better, but I also just don't like Vera Bradley in general. I also don't think the first is worth $195, but that's not my call.

• I like the second one in clay the best of the three. None are really my style, though.

• The Dooney one is much better. I got a colorful Dooney for my 15th birthday, and I'm still using it. They hold up well.

• NO. If you want to buy Dooney, either go to the Dooney & Bourke website or go to QVC.com. Not Dillards. Their prices are insane.

Here's a Dooney crossbody for less than $100. link

• My favorite is the third one in the Folkloric!

• I like the Vera Bradley one the most. Blue Lagoon is my favorite pattern, but out of the ones you listed, I'd go with Lemon Parfait or Night and Day (that one would match most outfits).

• I like Vera Bradley

• wow...they're all so ugly I can't decide.