What style of clothing do girls find sexiest in guys?

I have red hair, blue eyes, 5'10" a little stocky, but really strong and could beat up most guys in fight and most girls I know think that. what should I regularly wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it has to match your personality ...

What I find sexy in guys humm it's more about the guy than the clothes like messy hair seems sexy to me lol

I would say a straight cut light jeans, a back shirt and a plaid shirt over it that seems sexy to me...

Layers are sexy ;) Could wear a military olive green jacket too

I also find guys in vest sexy but that's isn't much of a everyday look

• Thanks for the best answer...

Got to tell you I have a thing for red hairs ;)

What Girls Said 9

• am I the only one that notice he said: "beat up most guys in fight and GIRLS"... :\, lmao wow guess I am

• Whatever you want to. Comfort is key. Other than that build a style based on personality not appearance.

• pantaloons with mock turtlenecks

• I think the BEST outfit for guys is: plain T(or a band shirt if you like) , on top of it a plaid shirt with jeans or dark long pants...and a leather jacket(not real leather!) will ALWAYS look good with that look:P

• i usually find buttoned up polo's and plaid shirts the sexiest on men, or slightly baggy vest tops on skinnier boys.

• Depends, you sound like a jock so like nike shirts I guess?

• i like dress shirts and jeans

• I like the color blue, dress shirts, and no hole jeans.

depends on what type of girl you are trying to impress though, some girls might like you to wear band shirts and jeans with holes or skater shirts with large sneakers etc

• It depends what kind of girl you looking for... . My type of guy is dressing with nice out fit and looking good but not too over wearing many jewerlies. Confidence in every single move or talk and have sense of humor, he'll be definaitly my future boyfriend idea.

What Guys Said 3

• A ninja outfit.

• Yeah & thanks for the idea, and I also approved of your suggestion giving it an ^

• a chuck norris costume

• public masturbation trench coat.