Men And Makeup, Would You, Ladies, Do You Approve?

Apparently this is a trend that's ever increasing. So they say on television etc... I can't imagine any dude wearing it, and I cannot believe a girl would think this is okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• it is so not sexy. I rate that up there with guys wearing their girlfriend's jeans

What Girls Said 12

• Hell to the no.

• ugh men shouldn't be wearing makeup. Jean Paul Gaultier created a range of makeup for men by the way. don't think it lasted

• Concealer and foundation is no big deal but he could also wear eyeliner if he wanted. As long as he isn't in drag makeup I'm okay with him wearing some

• Noooooooooooooooooo, it's not cool, don't do that guys...not even base/powder and even less eyeliner! Please, you're hot the way you are :D

• One day my (ex) boyfriend showed up to my house wearing foundation (More than likely his grandma's). It was two shades lighter than his actual skin, and patchy. He thought he looked a million bucks, it was hilarious! Needless to say I tried so hard to hold back the giggles.

For me, men that wear make-up are a massive turnoff.

• Guys and Makeup? No thanks.

• I'm not really into guys in heavy makeup, but if a guy wants to use some concealer or something, that's fine. I mean like, most male actors and singers do it all the time, right?

• i don't mind,if he wants to look ''pretty'' he has the right to look ''pretty''

• honestly I would prefer a guy without make up, I duno make ups more girlie to me, buh I wouldn't mind I supose the girls who like guys with make would be like scene or emo kids

• absolutely not

• Oh well its all about equal opportunities nowadays so if men want to look gay let them.. least all the women will have a laugh at thier expense

• lets just say I wouldn't date a guy that's wearing any visible make up as in eyeliner, maskara etc. but if he puts on some cover up I guess I could deal

What Guys Said 1