She found my gun under my pillow?

I am an Iraqi veteran and have PTSD and live in a crappy neighborhood so I sleep with a gun in my bed. I had a prospective girl over and she found the gun under my pillow. she didn't seem freaked out by it at the time. but I haven't heard from her in about a week.

It's done for isn't it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible.

She's really the only one who could answer that question.

Unless she's given you something specific to think that way, try to think more positively.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah, I'd say it was over. I know if I was in her shoes I wouldn't be OK with that. so many things can go wrong with having a gun right there

What Guys Said 2

• Quite possibly. Unfortunately, the media has many people convinced that war veterans are ticking time bombs just waiting to snap.

• from the looks of it yes. she might think you're dangerous. call her up and explain why you have one and maybe you can shift it from under your pillow to under your bed next time. its dangerous sleeping with a gun under your pillow bro