What style of bra do you wear when you're really trying to impress a guy?

And what's your bra size? Like say it's your 3rd date and you really like him?

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn't really matter to me because he wouldn't see my bra in such a short period of time. He would not be getting "under the hood" as you put it until we actually knew each other well enough, we had an emotional connection and he asked me to be his girlfriend.

• How long does that usually take?

• There is no time period per se. I pay attention to how he treats me. Does he treat me with respect, remember small details of things I have told him? Does he keep in touch in between dates and show a genuine interest in me? Does he make me a priority or does he squeeze in dates when it is convenient for him? If he just sees me as a sex object he wants to bone, we will never get very far in dating and he won't be seeing my bra.

What Girls Said 12

• 32C. whatever that makes the boobage look good. he isn't gonna see what my bra looks like anyway. it's only the 3rd date, we aint' going that far :p

• So how many dates usually until the shirt comes off? Just curious.

• I love demi bras...I almost always wear those because they provide great support and are beautiful in general.

Something like this: link

...btw...hahaha funny...he's not seeing my bra in that short of a period...

:P

• Love that style! Definitely dressed to impress.

How many dates do you think is reasonable before playing with the shirt off?

• Depends on weather I know him from before.

I mostly end up with a guy who's starting to be a really good friend of mine - those where most of my boyfriends. So if I end up with a guy I already know then a month...but if it was a guy I don't know at all then it would take a longer time to get to know him first.

• Cool. Thanks!

• i were regular bras. I don't want to impress a guy with my breasts. I would want him to like me for me not the breasts.

• Well that's the point. I'm saying you've gone out enough that you know he likes you and you like him and now you want to do something special.

• That just means that you haven't gotten there YET. But until you do, I suppose it makes it hard to answer this question. Thanks though!

• lol ok

• 34C baby! and I wouldn't wear a paticular one..I always wear victorias secret ones just because I want to.

• Whoo hoo! Nice size! So you don't do anything special to "dress them up?"

• Ohh, yeah underwire push ups! (:

• Gotta love the effect of the push up! Especially if you're pushing up 34Cs!

• 36 B :) I wear lacy push up ones.

• I would wear a push up bra and of course show as much cleavage as possible. :D

Im a 34C

• Damn! How much cleavage is that?

• Too much for you to handle bro! Lol

• Probably true! I might jizz.. . . in. . . my . . . pants!

• 36 E (European).

Mostly this kind of a bra - link

• Nice! That bra would look great on Es.

• push-up ;)

• i don't get to that stage of doing "physical" things with a guy. I usually just stop at kissing and some innocent touches.

• sorry I commented on a wrong answer!

• lol its k

• 34B. And I really like lacy bras, probably a push-up..usually just the kind at victorias secret

• 32E (uk size) .. I like lacy bras ;)

• Wow! That sounds incredible!

• Ha! Fair! Wasn't sure if it meant see through or not.

• Just came back to GAG after a long time off and looked back at this old question. Are you still on? Still rocking the 32Es?

• push up! 32B, ... I don't let a guy fondle my breasts on the third date!

• What date does that usually happen on?

• he does , but he like never asked randomly

• I'm surprised he asks at all! How long were you dating him before he got under the hood?

• 3rd date, he's not getting into my shirt

but if I wanted to impress him, I would weaer a demi bra

• How many dates before he gets into your shirt?

What Guys Said 0