HARRY POTTER!!!! Ideas please! And just comments! :)

Is it just me or are you so excited for this movie that you can barely stand the wait? Me being the true nerd I am have read all the books seen every movie more times than I can count and actually know quite a few of the spells. HAHA! I know, it's bad. I'm dressing up for the premiere of the final HP! Anyone else? I can't decide who to be though! HELP with this! Any ideas?!

Also, I want to hear your HP stories! I am SO STOKED for this! I plan on being there just about all day! I'm taking off work just for this!

If someone chooses the, "so overrated" option on this poll you'll be sconed! HP is not overrated! :)

• I love them but I'm not going all out.
  • They're okay. Didn't read the books like the movies.
  • Ehhhhh. Couldn't care less.
  • So overrated.
I'm also sad it's ending... It's really been a part of my childhood. All good things come to an end though, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahhh, me too! I've also completed all the PC games. :-)

I'm actually really sad that after this, there will be no more Harry Potter to look forward to. But at least I'll always have the books and the movies. I can re-live it anytime.

Harry Potter is so NOT overrated, it deserves all the hype and love it can get!

Twilight, on the other hand...

What Guys Said 3

• No I'm not really interested but I'll watch it to finish the thing

The last one started good and had some good scenes in it but was with all the teen romance angst in the forest for ages, nobody cares about a forced love story just get back to the wizarding

• AHHH I always send out a mass text and all my buddies and I who like harry potter go see the midnight show! hahaha!

• I only read the last harry potter book once because I was so sad it ended... >.<

• THANK YOU! I am so excited! I took off work just now. Haha. She goes may I ask why you're taking it off and I'm like it's Harry Potter day. Hahaha :)

• It's been so long since I read the book the book, I can harldy remember what happened in pt. 2 You should go as Tonks or Bellatrix

• I know what you mean! I would read them as soon as they came out. I tried to cool down on reading them again so I don't compare the books to the movies as much. And thanks for the ideas! I like them!

What Girls Said 4

• i'm a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fan :D

god... I can't believe it's almost over...

i'm not going to dress up...but I might wear something green (SLYTHERIN, REPRESENTTTTTTTTTT) hahahaha... draco malfoy, ftw- love his character, flawed as he is. you should probably wear the colors of whichever house you're a fan of.

"By Gryffindor, the bravest were

Prized far beyond the rest;

For Ravenclaw, the cleverest

Would always be the best;

For Hufflepuff, hard workers were

Most worthy of admission;

And power-hungry Slytherin

Loved those of great ambition."

• hahahaha

hey! which came first, the chicken or the egg?

PONDER AWAY! :p

• That quote just made my entire day! =D This is great!

• YES you got it spot on...!

now I'm suffereing from post-potter depression...

Lucky for me, there's still pottermore woohoo!

• I really liked the first three books and movies, but then my attention kind of faded. Maybe one day I'll have a marathon and watch all of them in a row.

• I don't like HP...sorry. Find it quite boring.