How I can show off my cute underwear to my boyfriend without being too cheesy, dorky, or slutty?

I have tons of cute/sexy underwear (according to my boyfriend) and from time to time I want to spice up the "fun times" in his bedroom but I can't think of what I could do to get his attention without whoring myself out...or making myself laugh in the process of it. hahaha

It's not that I'm self-conscious about my body, I'm not at all actually but I'm not at all "sexy" kind of girl more rather "cute" just kind of go-with the flow kind. However when I'm over at his place and we have our sexy time how it starts off is the same and I want to be more direct, aggressive in a way, without looking like a fool and possibly laughing because I feel silly trying to be sexy just being in my underwear unless he wanted me to show them off.

OK, I hope you guys get what I'm saying. I'm not talking about "porn-esque" behavior. If you wanted your girlfriend to be more fun and sexy/cute how would you want your girlfriend to initiate and show off her undergarments?

Lady's any ideas?

and please, no gross stuff either.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is impossible to be assertive and self-conscious at the same time. You have to choose what matters to you--is it what you mean to do, or what others will think about it?

If you're going to worry about what people think, give up on being direct, give up on having fun, and give up on being sexy--it's not for you. Otherwise, do what you mean to do.

What Guys Said 4

• Wear a sexy bath-robe over your sexy lingerie and allow it to open up a bit to reveal.

• Wear a skirt, sit on the edge of his bed, then drop something and ask him to get for you, when he's down and coming back up hell see your underwear.

• Push him down on the bed/couch, straddle his legs, and remove your clothes slowly. Then lean down and whisper "do you like what you see?" in his ear. It'll drive him nuts :D

• Tell me 5tips how I can show off my undies

What Girls Said 2

• well when I want my boyfriend to see my underwear...i usually just change with the closet open or in front of him! or take off everything but my underwear w.o him knowing and spoon him ha ha :D

and after he sees it or touches it.. anything can happen!

i suck at being sexy :( I keep it simple! I just take off my clothes lol

• Suck his cock. He doesn't give a sh*t about your undies.