Beard, goatee, mustache, side burns or just clean shave?

How do you like the facial hair on your men?

or the prickly beard when you haven't shaved for about 2 days.

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the guy.

• yeah, the right amount of manly stubble can be really sexy.

What Girls Said 9

• My preference is when it's just a little longer than stubble, when it's not really prickly anymore - but not really much of a beard either. I like a little bit of facial hair on a guy, gives them a more manly, masculine, scruffy look.

• It depends on the guy. Different styles of facial hair suit different people.

• As long as it's not thick enough and it doesn't look like you have a vagina taped to your face, it's acceptable.

Stubble is the hottest though, in my opinion. Gives the guy this scruffy look that I just adore, without obscuring his face.

• It really depends on the guy. I personally like either a goatee or clean shave but like I said, it all depends on the guy. Some guys look really good with a goatee while other look truly awful and same with the others (beard, mustache, side burns, and clean shave) Hope I helped some :)

• Clean shaven. But if a guy can pull off a different style I don't mind.

• I like a clean-shaven face but any type of facial hair, if trimmed properly is fine. I hate mustaches, makes the guy look like a pervert...mustaches creep me out so much...ugh, disgusting!

• Depends on the guy but a bit is good

as long is not Saint Claus or Bin Laden

facial heard is sexy specially on light hairs

I love side burns.. mustache just a bit but not Hitler or Dali like lol

• most of the time I like guys with clean shaven faces, but with a couple of guys I like it when they have a goatee

• I like it, but I like it to be trimmed and close to his face. I'm a big fan of a well grown, but tight beard.

What Guys Said 2