Why do girls like blue eyes?

Every one of my gf's have told me one of the reasons is cause of my eyes so I just don't get y

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Maybe you just have nice eyes. I've always liked all my boyfriends' eyes, regardless of the color. I don't have a preference, but if they're in my bf's face, I like them. :)

• i don't like blue eyes. I find them rather...blah. I like hazel, green, brown, or black. but what matters most is the whole look of the EYES not the fkn eyeball (iris). some people have nice irises or eyeballs or whatever, but the rest of the eyes (lids, lash, etc) are crap.

• I like bluish eyes, but I guess I prefer kind of a mixture instead of just pure blue.

• Because I have blue eyes and our babies would have gorgeous eyes? No, they're just different and blue eyes are universally pretty so we like them.(:

• I have boring brown eyes, like the rest of my family, so blue is a refreshing change to see. I prefer green the best, though. :)

• Blue eyes call more attention than others because they are rare...But the prettiest eyes I had ever seen are brown ...

I don't prefer blue eyes...so I guess it depends on the girls I don't think is the color that makes an eye pretty or not...

• I get intimidated when I look into blue eyes, feel like the person is looking into your soul. I perfer green or brown eyes, but that's just me.

• They probably remind the girls of the ocean or the sky. Something that they find pretty. I normally like brown eyes better, but I do notice when a guy has gorgeous blue eyes.

• I prefer hazel eyes.

• maybe they just work for your face. but blue eyes are not my favorite

• Because they are pretty rare to find and blue is such an awesome color.

What Guys Said 1

• Unusual. Uncommon. Most people have dark/brown eyes.

Imagine eating hamburgers for a week. You're sick of them and you want a change. A pizza might sound delicious.