Brooke Shields eyebrows, or thin eyebrows?

Girls, what are your opinions on eyebrow styles? Mine are full, but plucked normally (no unibrow, under the brow bone, etc), but I have noticed that the thin eyebrow seems to be back in style. What is your preference? How do you style yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's better to follow the natural thickness of your brow. If they are naturally thick, then just clean them up to give them definition. But if they are naturally thinner, then that's going to look better on your face.

I would honestly caution anyone against overplucking. Just because thin is fashionable doesn't mean it looks good on everyone, and once you pluck them, it's not always easy to grow them back in.

I think in general, a thicker brow looks younger and healthier. Really thin brows can look good on gorgeous supermodels, but once they get past a certain age, it starts to look fake. And by then, it's too late because they won't grow back anymore, then the only option is to use shadow or somethingg to fill them in, which is a huge pain.

So yeah, just go for a cleaned up natural look, you can't go wrong with that.

What Guys Said 5

• I like them medium thickness. Brooke Shields eyebrows are too thick.

• Girls who literally draw on eyebrows make me feel sad for them/LAUGH at them on the inside and just plain doesn't look good.

Just be nice to your eyebrows and don't overdo it.

• Jennifer Connelly.

• I think Mine are thin and light but I never do anything because I'm a guy and I wouldn't know how to go about it.

• brooke shields is a p*rn star...

What Girls Said 31

• I have thick eyebrows naturally (no unibrow though). I just pluck until they are nice and clean looking. I shape them a little, but prefer to leave them thicker. They aren't really "thick" after I tweeze them, but they are definitely not thin.

I like to have thicker eyebrows rather than thinner. I think it looks more natural while still looking beautiful.

• I am the PICKIEST eyebrow person you will ever meet. These are the worst: link and I see it all the time. I also don't like when people do theirs like these either link .

This is how I do my eyebrows link

However, I used to do them like this link .

I do not like natural eyebrows, I like slightly trimmed and shaped though. I cannot stand super archy eyebrows and anything drawn in looks trashy to me.

• (Also, it's good to go with the natural shape of your brow. If you don't need much done, don't do much)

• I don't know.. I thought I was the pickiest eyebrow person ever... ha ha glad I'm not the only one!

• I'm not the only one? Woo! Not even going to lie, it's the first thing I look at when I meet someone. Not a deal breaker, but if they are bad, it will bug the crap out of me.

• I think somethingg in between is good. Eyebrows should be as close to natural as they can, with minimal shaping, only getting rid of stray hairs. I think super thin ones look bad (unless your eyebrows are that thin naturally). I basically just clean up my eyebrows, I don't mess with them that much. In the 8th grade, I used to overpluck them so much, it looked terrible, lol. I learned my lesson. :P

• I always thought that I had super thick horrible eyebrows until I found out that all those other girls always got waxing and plucking, but grooming is nice because all aspects of your life shld be tidy, so full but groomed ( just to make things pretty )

but thin eyebrows make you look older and mean and drawn on is just atrocious

Go Brooke!

• i never liked thick eyebrows, but some people look really good with them. it all depends on your face shape, you can probably find somethingg on google about the right eyebrows for your face...

• Groomed but natural. I HATE thin eyebrows, like pencil thin. Or when the majority is plucked out and then drawn in. What's the point? Just use brow gel and comb your natural ones into a nice shape.

• I have Brooke Shields eyebrows I lke them because they make you look different and depending on how old you are they make you look younger. I thjink tiny eyebrows or eyebrows that aren't really there make you look old. Just sayin

• I like mine not too thin, but not too bushy either. Just a little thick in the beginning and I slightly go thinning them out as I go. Oh and I have to have the nice arch lol. I like the va-va voom effect lol as I say. But I think depending on how your face is shaped if you have a round face like mine do NOT try the "thin look" it makes certain people look like gremlins or somethingg off of star trekk. I have naturally thick eyebrows so if I get them done somewhere or I let my cousin do them (which she's never allowed to go near my face again lol...BAD experience!) and I don't like them, I just let them grow back out (thats the good thing about full thick brows, you can always try any style!)

• Thin eyebrows aren't back in style and I hope they never will be! They were hot in the 90's but they look terrible and cheap. Fuller eyebrows are beautiful and they frame the face and make you look more beautiful. My eyebrows are full but not super full. They look natural and like you I have no uni-brow and I only pluck from below not above the eyebrow. Keep them full! They are beautiful!

• I do my eyebrows how the Koreans do their eyebrows! Like Younha's! In fact, besides the short hair (mine goes just under my bust line) I base my whole look off of Younha! Lol she's gorgeous! Plus, her thicker eyebrows create a more awake, youthful, natural effect whereas eyebrows that are too thin and arched can make someone look old and over done. Ew!

Simple and clean. Keepin' it classy (:

• depends on the bone structure of your face... every one is slightly diffrent so that determins what will look the best on you

• Style my eyebrows? I can't think of a bigger waste of time.

My eyebrows practically connect to my hairline - who cares! They're eyebrows!

• stop worrying about what's in style and how other girl's do their eyebrows so that you can fit in or whatever and just do what you like best and think looks best with your face :)

• I like thicker eyebrows like Megan fox's and that's how I try and do mine. I used to have thin ones when I was 13 but I have bigger features now that I'm older (16). I think as long as they fit your face they look nice because not everyone looks good with thick brows or thin ones.

• I like eyebrows that are full, yet cleaned n& has some arch to it.

• I hate tweezing! So time consuming! I just try to keep them clean...whatever works works!

• lol I have Brooke Shields eyebrows...they are really thick. But I can't tell if they work for me. I used to pluck them and I had chola eye brows lol..but I let them grow and they are so black and thick...i recently trimed and tweezed the and the started looking like megan fox eye brows...i don't know what really works...but I know thin eye brows...do nothing for my face.

• I have lots of hair on my eyebrowns so I could look like Frida lol joking not that much but that means I trim then until like a Penelope Cruz Stlye not too thin and not too thick and never messy...

Eyebrows can change someone completly so we must care...

link

• Not too thin, it looks bad. but just natural and nicely shaped, not gorilla like.

• Preference is whatever works for the person. Not everyone can rock Brooke Shields eyebrows and not everyone can rock thin eye brows.

Mine aren't thick or thin, but they lean more towards thin. I get mine threaded

• honestly I have such thin hair so my eyebrows are so light, I don't do anything but clean them up a bit. it looks more natural

• Mine are a kinda thin.

i get them pluck them once a week

and get them waxed once a month.. lol

• Mine are kinda thin.. I'm trying to actually grow them out a little bit more. But I can't stand people who have crazy eyebrows! haha

• I think thick looks good

• I like in between thick and full, not too thick not too full.

• you should find the ones that work for you, whether they are thin or thick depends on your face

• Everyone has a different eyebrow line. In my advice, follow your natural brown line, and you'll be good. Too bushy, too thin both equal no good in my opinion.

• all I can say is, eyebrow pencils should be outlawed. those women who draw them super arched look eternally surprised, not to mention ridiculous. I think just leave them, maybe get rid of the few stray ones.

• Don't blame the pencil, blame the girl using it! I SHADE in my natural brows with the side of a pencil lightly (I already have hair for brows, but they are so sparse that I have to shade them in)

There's a big difference between SHADING IN and DRAWING ON. (: Especially for girls like me who have dark hair, tanner than normal Caucasian skin, and sparse eyebrows! Lol

• that's true ;P just, the ones that draw them like half an inch above their brow line look so comical. I feel sort of bad for them!

• i prefer thin arched brows like this link

mine are naturally thick and I used to wear them like this link

• Mine are thin (I get them waxed and they're like half the natural thickness). Mine get REALLY, really thick when I don't wax (I like to call it my "Romanian peaasant" look).

• More from Girls
    1