What do you think of this short film?

Ive got a buddy who is going to film school this fall, and we got together and did this. How does it look?

• Awesome! Submit to a festival or something!!
  • Pretty good for a zero dollar budget.
  • Ok, don't pat yourself on the back or anything though.
  • Please sell your camera on ebay, you don't deserve to use it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I liked it. Some really nice cinematography, like, I thought the lighting and stuff in the beginning was really cool. If it really did have a zero dollar budget, I thought it was pretty good.

• well technically a zero dollar budget film is impossible, because you are supposed to include the retail value of your camera and equipment and editing software, but as far as money actually spent on this film, yes its zero. But thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• its OK really nice how you got the cameras to run smoothly it gave it the movie feeling not "camerphone video" setting or how some videos look like crap. I think if you put more suspense and built it up a little more it'd be better. I would also change the music there was no goosebumps or spine tingling. it was just blah. it's a good start though.

• the music in the film is actually taken from the movies 6th sense and the crazies, so it was written for another film. getting music tailored to your film is extremely expensive, even just getting the full rights to music is like 100 bucks a song. the only reason we are getting away with it is cause we changed the music slightly and are not making money off the film

What Guys Said 1

• Well done considering it was a homemade film.

Alternate ending - "What are you screaming for? You gave me bad directions! It's your own damn fault the pizza got stolen!"