Quick showers or relaxing baths?

Which do you prefer?

A lot of people like to unwind in the bath after a long day on their feet (usually women, moaning about their shoes giving them problems) with some bubble bath, candles perhaps

Or you could be like me and just want to wash and freshen up quickly regardless of how tired I am. Also with a bath you're lying in water which has your sweat, dirt in it etc... you're lying in the stuff you've washed off

Baths are good every once in a while in my eyes, what about you?

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Guy

• showers, although mine take a while.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Shower. bath is unsanitary----

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a long shower (20 minutes)...I'm short and tubs are slippery so I'm scared I'll drown if I take a nice relaxing bath...hahaha..silly of me but showers are great!

0|1
    0|0
  • Relaxing shower

0|0
    0|0
  • long showers.

0|2
    0|0
  • Quick showers

I have this irrational fear of baths. The thought of my skin touching the germy surface of the bathtub ugh, yuck!

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually take quick showers. My showers take a long time so I don't call them "quick".

0|0
    0|0
  • Efficient showers.

0|0
    0|0
  • showers

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• relaxing showers, I tend to sit and lay down while in a shower, somethingg about the water just pouring over me that is very relaxing.

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel like after I take a bath I am still dirty like you said, I feel more refreshed after a shower..plus I can adjust the temperature throughout the shower while with a bath your stuck with the choice you made at the beginning. I think a 10-15 minute shower is enough to relax me. I can't take long showers, its like chinese water torture after a while

0|0
    0|0
  • I go for a relaxing shower, letting the hot water run down my Neck, back and shoulders and doing some upper body stretches wile I let my Shampoo soak in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a quick shower over a long bath.

0|0
    0|0
  • Relaxing showers

0|0
    0|0
  • long showers for sure! BUT I must admit nothing beats a nice hot bath after gym :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like relaxing showers...

0|0
    0|0
  • I will admit, I've used axe body wash to create a bubble bath every now and then :)

0|0
    0|0