I'm hopefully getting my hair done soon, and if not soon within the next month... How should I get it done?

I currently have dark reddish brown hair with some blond in it, and ice blue eyes. I like it's length and I'm growing it out, it's a couple inches longer than shoulder length, so I don't want to cut it. I have swoopy side bangs, and I've tried the straight-across bangs and it just didn't work.. I also have a round face. I would really LOVE some suggestions on color, I've been thinking the color of Axl Rose's color circa 1987, or more specifically light/bright red, just not firetruck red... Ginger red, lol. So what do you think? I would prefer not going bleach blond, as it straight up kills your hair... My hair is naturally light light brown, by the way!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should go with your natural hair color. I like the length you describe. I think you should keep the styling to a minimum.

I love reddish brown hair... but I think with your blue eyes it just sounds off. I honestly think your natural hair color would look best.

• it actually looks really nice, but I know what you mean. and I hardly ever style it so that works :D thank you! :)

What Guys Said 1

• I think that nice cool blond would look gorjus on you! (I know you said it kills your hair but when done properly it wont) :)

• Is there a specific shade of blond perhaps? I don't know.. hahaha I'm a noooobb with this sort of thing.

• I personally like lighter shades of blond, not planium blond but close to it :)

What Girls Said 2

• I think ginger "might" be nice but if you color it...i'm leaning towards more of a dark cooper golden brown or possibly a medium cooper golden brown. OR a light auburn. darker hair colors definitely suit you (: good luck

• Light golden brown