Do any guys like tall girls?

It seams like every boy likes a short girl to protect and hold or something. Am I wrong? I'm 5'7" and everyone is a head shorter than me. Some one said they don't like me just because I'm tall...

And I may not seem tall but for my age I am

Most Helpful Girl

• i am 5'8'' and I love being tall,i wear high heels almost everyday just because I feel so sexy and confident when I'm that tall. But I only date tall guys because that what I'm attracted to. If a guy doesn't want you for you, and your tallness, then he's not for you!

• Yeah I love being tall for every other reason in the world exept when I comes to guys

What Guys Said 6

• What do you mean, not tall for your age? If you're old enough to be on this site, you should pretty much be done growing.

• I ask the opposite question. Do any tall girls like tall guys? Midget girls are all over me.

I would LOVE to date a girl who was 5'7.. or even taller for that matter.

Do not be insecure... guys like me are looking for you.

• Well 5'7" isn't that tall compared to me. I'm 6'5" and would have no problem dating a girl your height. I like extremes so I like tall and short girls lol.

• Well I know I'm not that tall.. Just taller than everyone else my age

• oh yeah I didn't see that you're under 18 sorry

• Well, it seems like every girl wants a tall guy to protect them. 5'7 is a few inches above average, not tall. You're fine.

• Yeah, I like tall girls, but 5'7" isn't that tall to me.

• well ya most guys like short girls, but tall girls still have it wayyyyy easier than short guys

What Girls Said 4

• talk to me when you are 5 "10 , you ain't tall you just average hunny, get over your self woman... yuck the arrogance of this f~ckin question!

• I would mention my age but ya know...

• you don't grow any taller from the age of 16, so I don't see your point, this is not even a problem

grow the f*ck up, you ain't tall, my sister is 5" 11 and she has a modeling contract, men vying for

her attention, your problem is trivial, even if you were tall!

• I don't think your height is an issue. I'm 6'2" and rarely find anyone even over 6'0" who might be of interest... its such a limiting issue

• your 5 "7..you are a pip squeak you are not tall , you are average dumb dumb!

• your 5 & ..you are a pip squeak you are not tall , you are average dumb dumb!