Do some guys not like you because of the way you dress?

i like to wear clothes like Selena Gomez. I love clothes in that fashion. but I am a girlie girl like short shorts and bikinis but I love sports so would some boys not like me because of that

idk what the name of the style is so I used selena gomez as an example

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure "sports" doesn't translate into sloppy. I played sports when I was in high school and I didn't realize then how sloppy I was because my time was pressed between practice and homework and extracurriculars and all that. My hair was in a ponytail too often, I wore tee shirts too often. Etc. Keep a healthy balance.

• i always am in short shorts just xsometime I wear jean shorts or skiny jeans. I either have my hair in a clip or in a pony tail and I wear tank tops camis and v necks and shirts that icut and designed

• Most guys don't care too much about your clothes if you're not sloppy. So, I think you'll be OK. There can be other reasons, of course.

• oooh I'm not saying they don't like me I'm just saying because I see how some guys look at me lol

What Guys Said 2

• Yes you can never please everyone...

• There are certain things I do not agree with. If you do NOT like me because of it why should I like you?

What Girls Said 2

• of course. there are always going to be guys that aren't going to lke you because of something or other that you are doing. the entire world can love you. so don't care about them.

• You are obviously NOT 18.