What kind of girl do guys like more? Girly, Tomboy or In Between?

I'm in between kinda girl I guess.Tomboy side: I hate shopping, I am not afraid of any bugs or snakes, loves sports and outdoors, will play video games if I'm in the mood, will eat a ton, I don't tan or die my hair, and is comfortable burping and "pooting" in front of a guy if they don't care. girlie side: I love cute clothes, I wear makeup (but not a insane amount), I love being pampered, I like being in pageants flirting with guys when I'm single, I like wearing heels and dresses,and I will try on every outfit in my closet before finding the right one.

So what Kind of girl do guys like more? Girly, Tomboy, or in between?

Most Helpful Guy

• In between for sure, best of both worlds.

I don't believe there is such a thing as perfection, but damn, you'd come pretty close. I hope there's more girls like you out there.

What Guys Said 6

• Girly girls all the way! :)

• Can you explain why? I want to know why some guys like girls like that.

• "Just the femininity they exude... It's very attractive" I agree with it.

And it makes me want to protect she

• Tomboy girl more so than girlie girl. I mean, even the tomboy girls like to dress up sometimes and feel sexy when they are in a relationship, at least most of the ones I've known have been :P and they generally aren't bad looking, they just don't wear things like high heels, short skirts, etc and that's fine. I guess it's not full blown tomboy, but more tomboy than girlie girl.

• How you described yourself is good. In between.

• Except for what they wind up doing to your feet and legs. I figure as long as you are willing to put up with them then wear them but please do not complain if you are to wear them

• I put in there that I love to wear heels and dresses!

• Of course Girly.

Tomboy will be your playmate but not wife

And Can you described the what is in between

• I just did. I told you what I am. and that's my tom boy and girlie side

• inbetween favoring tomboyishness.

• I prefer sporty, tomboyish type of girls ;)

What Girls Said 2

• In between

Girly girls and tomboys tend to be to the extremes as well as annoying.

• Girly looking with tomboy pastimes. But probably not the gas or cursing to the extreme. Also, they prefer female mannerisms, so be sure to twirl your hair now and then. ;)