Okay, so here's the story, I have freckles all over my face. They are not VERY obvious, but you can definately see them. The thing is I am self-conscious about them, partly because I don't really know many people who have any and I don't know what people think about them. So, guys/girls what do you think of freckles? I am very comfortable in my skin and overall confident. My freckles are just the one area where I wonder what other people think. What do you think? Cute? Gross? Turn on? Turn off?

(By the way, just to be more specific about my case, I have blonde hair and green eyes.)

Most Helpful Guy

• Freckles look kind of natural on someone with light coloring, so don't worry about it. Don't try to cover them up. Actually I like them because they give a girl the next-door fresh look.

You'd look really unnatural if you used makeup to cover them as some girls do.

Just enjoy what you have. Sure, some girls think they are ugly, but guys, I don't think so. I don't know any who are put off by them anyway.

What Guys Said 5

• I love freckles. And it also allows me to call the girl I am with freckles, like a pet name of sorts. But I definitely see freckles as cute, and even a turn on. I think most guys like freckles.

• Very cute I love a girl with freckles but when she has blond hair and green eyes to go with them I am in trouble just feel like putty in her hands lol

• Freckles can be attractive, although I've not really dated a freckly girl, there are certain freckle types that look real cute.

• Blonde, green eyes AND freckles? Cute, definately.

• I knew a girl with freckles in other places than her face. :-P~~

I think that covers it.

What Girls Said 2

• I have the same thing. Freckles all over my face, over my nose, on my forehead, but they're so faint you can hardly notice them. It used to annoy me to no end, but I've realized lately that they're kind of nice. I love using foundation on top of them, because it softens them up and makes them look cute. Yeah, go freckles! >:)

• i used to be very self conscious about my freckles (it didn't help when people would say "hey, lets connect the dots!" even though they were just joking. I think) but then as I got older I realised that they were just there and I learned to live with it, I don't even notice them anymore until my boyfriend starts counting them and tells me how cute they are, then I begin blushing uncontrolably and try to hide my face, but he won't let me and then we end up making out.

i guess the point of that story is, freckles are cute and there's just nothing we can do about it ;)