How can I get rid of pimples?

Just some tips would be nice, maybe some home remedies

Most Helpful Girl

• you can always use youtube videos for at home remedies!

But I have tried putting on Crisco at night every night after I was my face, and that has helped me get rid of my acne.

Also try baby oil to remove make up and olive oil to moisturize your face at night.

You can try lemons, or you can try looking up michelle phan and using egg mask

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• Ive been to hell and back in the way of pimples. I've tried tons of strong treatments but what always worked best in the end was birth control. my doctor gve me yaz because its more meant for acne than actual birth control and it worked really well for me. plus it takes away the cramping and makes me overall less moody. honey also works as an anti-inflammatory tool. leave it on for about 15 minutes and wash it off. for a quick fix put an ice cube in a paper towel against a pimple for a few minutes. it makes the swelling go down for a few hours. if you're looking at topical stuff clarifoam works really well. if your skin is oily then use oil free makeup remover wipes on your face or get special oil removing wipes to get rid of the excess. aveeno is a wonderful lotion for dry skin and it isn't oily like vaseline. keep your hair off your face when you sleep, and maybe wear higher collared shirts like a tshirt if you have acne on your back or neck. hair oil can cause that. makeup clogs your pores, but neutrogena has makeup that fights pimples while it covers and mineral powders don't clog them as much. you can also try using sugar to make a facial scrub once in a while too. good luck!

• If you can, I would go see a dermatologist. I've been on every acne medication under the sun except Accutane (my brother took that though and his acne is completely gone). There is tetracycline, doxycycline, and a lot of creams that they can prescribe.

As someone else said, birth control was probably my biggest helper but you need to find one that works for you - I was on Yaz and it was AWFUL. I was then on another one that made me break out even worse, and then I was on one that got rid of all my acne, but I had HORRIBLE cramps and heavy periods so I got off of that one too.

Also buy face washes with 10% benzoyl peroxide, use the clean and clear acne lotion, and use spot treatments at night.

• There is always tips that you get in magazines or on TV commercials but do they ever really work? Everyone just waste money on getting rid of their pimples by buying stupid products that tell you they will get rid of your pimples some work others don't. The best tip their is jus leave them and don't pop them, they will eventually go away by themselves.

• I use a black head and pimple cleanser everyday. It helps me/

• benzoyl peroxide

• Clinique - Deep Cleansing Emergency Mask

This has never failed me. I put in on at night, wake up in the morning to a clear face.