Guys and girls: What's the 5 things you look for in the opposite gender personality-wise?
This time let's discuss personality. Too many questions involve what everyone looks for physically.
My top 5 personality traits I like in a girl are:
Most Helpful Girl
What Girls Said 9
- Intelligent / Open Minded / Deep Thinker
- Independent / Low Maintenance / Laid Back / Competitive
- Amusing / Matching Humor To My Own (i.e. sarcastic, rude, raunchy and black humor).
- Bluntly Honest / Doesn't Beat Around The Bush / Speaks Their Mind
- Very Sexually Active / Open Minded Sexually
Honesty is definitely my top one
Sense of humour
2. Sarcastic (does that count?)
5. A +15 inch d***
1) Relaxed/ Chill
3) Deep thinkers
5) Provider and Protector traits
in that order, had no luck so far though :(
Passionate (I hate those guys who dgaf about anything. Boring.)
Not a wimp
sense of humor
What Guys Said 2
1. mutual attraction. I know you said nothing phsyical but lets face it, that's the first thing you notice
4. easy conversation/similar interests
5. speaks her mind
6. sexually compatible
1) Layed back, low maintainance
2) Good sense of humour
3) Open minded, can think for herself
4) Straight forward, speaks her mind
5) Cares, has a heart
Click "Show More" for your mentions
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.