Would you rather be better looking than your partner or have them be better looking than you?

• I want to be the hotter one
  • I want to get off to the hottest piece of a*s I can get

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl to be hotter for two reasons:

1. Admittedly, I don't have the greatest level of self-esteem and this would help.

2. Since I have somewhat low self-esteem, I don't find myself to be very attractive so I'd hate to see my girlfriend as someone that wasn't as attractive as me. She'd be repugnant.

What Guys Said 13

• i'd rather she was better looking than me.

few reasons:

she would most likely care more about looking pretty than I do about looking handsome or whatever.

i could show her off more ha ha like, that's my beautiful girl right there.

and cause... well, I guess cause I'm comfortable with the way I look now anyway.

good Q.

• If I had a preference I'd swing this way, so I'll vote that I guess. I just don't feel like I'd even notice or know how to rate us lol, how do you rate a girl's attractiveness to a guy's?

• idk, they're so different. but I think girls are naturally better looking than men, so she'd most likely be prettier anyway.

• I'm the guy in the relationship so I would obviously want to get the hot girl.

I voted B.

• I'd prefer my partner to be the prettier one. I'm the guy.

• No poll answer cause you didn't put an option for NOT CARING.

• I would DEF prefer the girl be hotter than me. She would be OUTTA MY LEAGUE! Score one for my ego!

• Better looking :) always

• I'd rather be better looking so she thinks I'm a catch.

• As long as we are both attracted to each other then I don't care.

• I never really thought about this hmmm... I dunno. I don't really care :P

• i'd like my girlfriend to be better looking . the reason is that I don't like jealousy

• I want my girl to be hotter

• I wanna be better looking. That would be cool, but that's not very likely.

• I rather be good looking because I wouldn't want her to leave me. When the girl is hotter it's so much harder on the guy to keep his girl. every guy within 200 miles will be trying to get with her. And there is always,ALWAYS someone better looking.

Its just a stressful situation. Plus most of the time the woman who are not as attractive as me have a better personality.

What Girls Said 13

• It doesn't matter to me, the only requirement is mutual attraction.

• Oh man, good question. I guess I'd rather be the better looking one, so I don't feel like they're just settling for me, or whatever.

• I am always the grenade, so it'd be nice if I were hotter for once but, a guy would have to be pretty unattractive for that to happen and I like good-looking guys... It's a dilema...

• god that is so hard because if they are better looking than me then I would feel special but then if I was better looking than them then I would feel superior and they wouldn't want any other girl...considering I fell for my exes personality lets face it he wasn't that great looking I would say the first

• not sure I care too much, but I think I feel better when it is close... I don't want him to be perfect because I will forever have a complex about not being perfect myself, but I like it when I want to tear his clothes off...

• Personally I would want the guy to be better looking. There's been studies saying that if the girl is hotter, the relationship is not last as long compared to the guy being hotter.

• that is odd because I'm defiantly seeing that men want hotter women, its probably mostly psychological though. +1

• i said id want to be the hotter one because then it is less likely that the guy will dump you

• i would rather by better looking

• I wanna be better looking because I don't want my partner thinking he's the hottest thing next to the sun and go off with some other girl(s). Such a sad way of thinking, but eh.

• i'd prefer to be the hotter one. if he was I wouldn't feel good enough for him

• I'd rather it be even but if I had to choose then he could be hotter.

• I don't know if this is true or not, but I've heard that men who are hot are more likely to cheat than the ones who are average. I'm picking the first one, out of fear. But otherwise, I don't care. Just as long as neither of us are butt-ugly.

• I thought about the term "butt-ugly". Most butts are not ugly but I guess it is referring to those opera singer asses. ( )( )

• I guess that was a roundabout way of saying "Don't care who's hotter, just don't be ugly." But I picked A, only because I want to be seen as attractive by the one I'm with.

• I'd rather be with a hot partner, but this is VERY unrealistic for a female. We've gotta bang the uglies or be single.