Are a tank top and shorts slutty?

Okay usually I'm a pretty conservative(sp?) girl. I try to be more cute than sexy or hot xD

But right now its so dang hot out.

And I've been wearing this outfit a lot lately.

Is it to slutty? I mean the shorts aren't very short and the tank top shows no cleavage (not that I have any lol) but I'm still worried it will ruin my whole cute aura v.v

Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• wow, when I see questions like this , it makes me really hate chicks. So insecure and concerned about what other think of them. Just goes to show women will always be seen as property and objects to men and others. If it weren't that way, women wouldn't concentrate so hard on trying to portray the " good girl" look in attempts to please others and make sure they don't mess up any chances of a potential bid on marriage or a relationship. Like being an object waiting to be bought in a store...pathetic. I wouldn't care what anyone thought of me, I'd rock those shorts and tanks with a big glass of confidence!

• Um okay I didn't ask for a lecture

I'm not trying to get in any relationships or marry anyone nor am I insecure.

I don't quite care what other people think either.

I just don't LIKE to expose much skin I LIKE tobe cute instead of hot.

And I asked if this woul ruin that sort of image.

But thanks anyways hun.

What Guys Said 5

• it looks good and nothing wrong about it, besides it ain't all about clothes cause some girls do wear tight shorts but never let a man touches them and there are girls wearing like a burqa but are bad girls...so it's all about how you were raise & your disciplines!

• Nah. Looks good.

• No. That would just be hot.

• not slutty at all if you feel comfort you can wear it..

• Conservative*

No. You can not "dress" slutty. You can only act slutty.

• so if you saw a girl dressed in this link walking down the street you'd assume she is classy?

• She definitely looks good though..

• (Thank you for correcting my spelling, I know I cannot spell for my life lol)

I see your point sir, thank you.

What Girls Said 9

• Not slutty at all. You'd look better and feel less hot if your wore even shorter shorts and smaller shirts. :]

• Nah, I don't think so. Hah, I don't even care if they are. They're the most comfortable clothes I own, especially in the summer.

• No, that's normal summer clothing.

• No that's fine. Its hot so you want to wear clothes that let you stay cool.

• no it's not slutty

• It's okay summer's just so hot that's basically the only outfit you see people wear! <3

• not slutty at all and anyways that's basically all I wear in the summer anyway because its so freakin hott

• no way, it's not slutty at all!

• not at all. that's the typical outfit for summer