Do guys think it looks good when girls wear leggings?

Do guys think it look hot if a girl wheres leggings with uggs and a tee shirt?

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• seems comfy but if I where with you I'd prefer if it where left as a house look rather than going out in for a few reasons.

- I hate seeing people in ugg boots when they're out, just seems like they haven't taken the effort to get dressed from their morning attire, put some scuffs or shoes on.

- another thing is that a t-shirt usually falls too short, maybe if there where a skirt or it where a longer shirt/short dress instead lol basically just to cover the bottom and some.

there's a big difference between doesn't care, casual and looks good, even if it is only a few cm here and there could save ya from looking like a tramp.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I personally hate leggings, legs should be shown off, not hidden under some stupid looking piece of clothing.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes

BUT leggings and a T-shirt should usually only be worn with flats or tight-fitting boots.

Uggs would totally throw it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • these are two separate things really. 1) leggings - yes, totally hot with a dress, skirt, long t-shirt, but have them reach your ankle, not just your calf. 2) uggs - these things are just terrible, don't wear them out. if you have to have boots, get nice ones or wear flats.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as you wear the leggings its more than fine to me! loll! girls have no idea the power they can have with sum guys just because of the fact that theyre wearing leggings...

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys don't like how Uggs look, just so you know. I don't know why you girls like them so much.

0|1
    0|0
  • The majority of guys I know, including me, don't like uggs. They're just not that attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • leave the uggs off and put on some heels that looks hottttttttttttt

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS.

2|0
    1|0
  • i know I'm not a guy, but girls can think other girls are hot too, and I personally love leggings with a skirt, mini dress or a tunic/babydoll dress or something like that, but t-shirts alone are a bit too short. I also think that uggs look too much like house shoes, I prefer wedges, flats or a nice fitted boot (ankle or tall).

3|0
    0|0