Does makeup really matter?

guys would you ever date a girl that never wore makeup? I mean I don't think I should have to wear it when I'm walking the dog or working out, but that's when I see my crush, does it really matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• it all depends on how you look naturally, makeup is there for a reason, if you are attractive naturally or with minimum makeup it is way better, if you are on the ugly side then you might need some

• my crush said thatt he doesn't like it when girls wear a lot of bronzer, is that a free pass for me or was he just saying in general?

• don't know, every guys is going to be different, if you got a free pass I would take it because the less makeup you can get away with the better. Once in a while you can doll yourself up completely just not everyday, many women put WAY too much makeup/perfume

What Guys Said 4

• Girls look like clowns when they have make up. If they must wear should be light and not obvious

• the way I see it, if a girl looks like she made an effort to look good for me, then I'll be happy.

• I don't like lots of make up on girls. Looks trashy. It can be hot if the occasion calls for it though.

• Depends how hot you are but I think 95% of girls are not hot enough to go without make up. So if you are generally the hottest girl in a room of twenty other girls, then sure.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope. Most guys prefer just a little make up rather than plastering it on.

I did make up at college but never wore any and my class mates counted how many guys liked me and it totaled up to 9 at the end of term.

Be confident in your looks and make up has nothing to do with it