Which of these bikinis are too slutty?

Which ones would you / wouldn't you wear?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't wear a thong bikini here because... well people just don't do that. Kids aren't used to it, men aren't used to it, it would get me too much attention that I wouldn't want.

If on vacation where it was more common however, I would gladly wear the skimpiest one on there and feel comfortable.

I don't define a slut by the clothes a girl wears but by her actions. I hate it when people label certain clothing as "slutty". Girls should be free to wear what they want.

What Girls Said 7

• depends where.

• I'd wear any of those that covers my butt more than the thongs. I think I'd just be too uncomfortable in the thong ones.

• I'd be comfortable wearing any of those but I don't think I'd ever wear a thong bikini when I get older because I don't need to show the world my butt to get attention...

• everything I would wear. why not they are all so cute ;)

• Even the g string ones? wow!

• yes. if you have a great ass why not show it off ...

• I think 420 is cute, but I would also wear 220 and 225. :)

• I would wear these:

325 - Full Butt Pucker

410 - Brazilian Back

440 - Shortie

• I would never wear any of those. If I had to choose one to wear it would be 325, but only if I had to. I'm just not comfortable enough with my body to wear any of those.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think most of those are legal in the USA.. you could get fined on the beach for wearing A LOT of those

• WOW those are amazing :) I love them all. top 3, and bottom on are the best.

• Wish I could get a girl to wear one of those...