Do attractive men come off as more secure?

I am happy with myself and I am a good person who thinks of himself somewhat handsome But women see to avoid me I the though that I maybe insecure but I'm not. I hope I'm wrong but I think both men and women aim for the top of the iceberg and leave everyone else at the bottom of the barrel. And if this is the case than it is kind of disheartening to hear and I can see were it would lead some people to have confidence issues. I would like to hear from all of you guys but ladies I think you could help me on this one some more. Guys if you can help on this one I'm all ears too.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Of course people are more willing to get to know attractive people, but I've met attractive guy with some *major* issues. Enough that no amount of good looks would make me want to date them.

• It feels like some kind of sick game were you wait in line for your turn. Everyone has there place but why is it like that? Do women ingnore the nice guy?

• Women ignore guys that don't put themselves out there.

What Girls Said 3

• Secure men come off as more attractive. :)

• Most of the time yes, unless they have low self-esteem.

• No, I know attractive (physically) men who are not secure and act weird because of it. Insecurity causes lots of strange behaviors.

What Guys Said 1

• Well yes, most people aim for something that is good rather than something that is bad, I mean, that is common sense, that doesn't mean you don't have your place in the world and the great news is that the overwhelming majority of guys and girls who might have natural attributes that would put them above all the rest tend to f*** sh*t up for themselves with their personality, so even if you are not born with the best looks you can get a leg up on most other guys with a little bit of effort, you really have no excuse these days with all the info and have no one to blame but yourself

• They choose who they talk to...it's kind of hard to leg up when your on the bottom of the list in some kind of sick game of waiting in line

• Well waiting in line is what most guys do, by skipping the line and chatting to the teller you bypass all the guys with that attitude, now you better come up with a good spiel to impress the teller so you don't get kicked out, but that's what takes skill and practice, but the good thing is there are plenty of lines to skip and it's not going to take you much time to walk up to the front and give it a try