Guys do you like tattoos on girls?

Hey guys, I recently got a tattoo on my foot of daisies is that sexy or trashy? (be honest)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about personal preference. You'll find guys who are tattoo crazy and others who can't stand them.

For me though, I'm not too much into it. I'll accept a girl for a few small tattoos that don't stand out so much. A tattoo of flowers on your foot, I'd dig that.

But the tattoos I don't care much for are the ones that are so big they draw your eye away from the naturally beautiful features of a woman. It's like dumping paint on the mona lisa.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't like tattoos - all natural for me.

What happens if you change your mind regarding the tattoo?

What happens to your body as you age? That tattoo will change appearance.

No tattoos or piercings on or in me. Well, maybe airbrush tattoos or a clip-on earring just to try it. :D

I will grow facial hair, as I can just shave that off if I don't like it - it'll grow back. And too bad that I'm balding... :D

• Tattoos that mean something are cool, tattoos that someone got (man or woman) because it looks cool, not so much.

• Well my name is Daisy and its pretty much a cliche

• not a big fan of tats

• I don't think that is trashy...

• That is good to know that makes me feel better about it!

• I like daisies tatto in girls ass

• No I don't really like tattoos in general

• To me, a few little tattoos just looks stupid.

Girls with a ton of tattoos, its kind of hot, but also kind of a dedication to a certain look that you might not always want. So I don't advise that, but I think it looks sort of sexy. Also trashy. What's with the 'or' in your question ;)

• I hate all tattoos on girls if I am honest about it.

• Thanks for your honesty. would you consider getting on for yourself?

• No, it doesn't interest me.

• i like the 50 cent tattoos. the type that wash off with soap and water...ouch! mommy!

• Pretty, very common among young girls

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you should have thought about this question before you got the tat. lol. But no. That tat doesn't seem bad at all. (:

• Lol true!

thank you :)