Guys what are the clothes or outfits that women wear that are attractive to you?

like which one is the best? is it dresses, skirts, pants, business suits or shorts? please feel free to explain!

thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, not to get out of answering the question, but it's whatever she feels attractive wearing. If she doesn't rock the outfit, she won't "feel" attractive to me.

For me, simple dresses make me notice a woman more. A loose-fitting dress designed for comfort - one the woman can skip in a field while wearing or walk around town or on the beach in.

I think it's partially because guys don't wear those types of dresses. And it's what attracts men to women anyways - emotions, thoughts...body parts :D

What Guys Said 4

• One thing I like is a sun dress with a belt or tie around the waist that shows off a womans figure. I think it looks really sexy.

• suit wouldn't really intrigue me, but other than that if she looks like she put in some effort to look nice for me I don't mind what she wears.

• Anything, if she knows how to make herself look good that's all that matters. I personally think jeans are hot.

• If we like you then we will like anything you wear :)

What Girls Said 1

• Tight clothing is a yes. Leggings are apparently super hot and tight shorts. It's also suggested not to have too much skin showing. I think the rule is 25% of skin and the rest covered? I can't really remember, but I do remember that a nice outfit would be a dress with long sleeves and the legs are completely bare. Too much skin is not that classy or sexy. I think there's also a differnce between in public kind of dress and in the bedroom. because if your in the bedroom a short skirt is a guy's fantasy. my guy anyways. especially if he thinks you're wearing underwear and he finds out you aren't! (: