Should I dye my hair red/ginger?

I have been thinking about dying my hair a red/orange/ginger color, but I wanted to get people's opinions on it first. So what do you think? (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Those closest to you will provide the best advice. Consult those you trust.

A professional may be able to help you with your decision based on your skin tone.

But, what we all think has no bearing on your decision, as YOU make that choice.

For me, I don't think you need to dye your hair. It's not you!

• That's good advice (: And about that last part, I'm a natural ginger, but I dyed my hair brown. I'm just thinking about dying it back.

What Guys Said 2

• Redhead > blond. No doubt.

• I prefer redheads myself. Oddly enough though my current crush is a brunette. Go figure!

What Girls Said 6

• Well since you didn't put a link up so we could tell you if it would look better on you than your current hair color does... Do it if you want to do it. You only live once.(:

• If it suits you, go for it.

• no one can give you an honest opinion without knowing what you look like

• It's really up to you, but just keep in mind that red hair is hard to manage.

• Do what you want to do and what you think looks best on you.

• its ultimately your decision, and if you thnk it'll look good go for it. but beware, some may inform you that you won't have a soul (:

• Lolololololololololololol oh yes I know xD I'ma natural ginger, so yeah, I have been told that I don't have a soul mannnnnnnnnnyyyyy times lol xD