Girls, what height for a guy would be considered tall to you?

Girls what height for a guy would be considered tall to you?

Oh and could you put your height too^^
Sorry for the questions folks. I am sorta confused why a guy who's still taller than her wouldn't be included in her ideal/preference. I have always assumed guys like girls shorter than them & girls like guys taller than them.

What I mean is a girl who is like 5'4 (I think that's average for girls) still wants or has a minimum cut off of like 6'0. So in this example I would have thought 5'5 and up is good height for her.

I'm probably over-thinking this.
<Mann I'm so pissed right now. Why couldn't I be born a few inches taller -___-

Most Helpful Girl

• if you have to bend down to go through doorways. mine is 5'7'' so anything above that is preferable.

• You do realize doorways are 6'8 right?

• lol yea, that's freakishly tall...

• I agree as long as he's taller than me I'm good (even the same height..)

What Girls Said 20

• I'm 5'6", and a tall guy to me would probably be 6'+.

I have no issue with guys between 5'6" and 6' or find them unattractive, I just don't consider them 'tall'.

• I'm 5'9" and I consider a guy to be tall when I have to actually tilt my head up to look at him while having a conversation. So something above 6'. Of course my man is only 5'11" and I'm perfectly OK him being average height. But when I wear heels I'm generally about 2 inches taller than him.

• I thought 5'9 was the average height for a guy?

• Nope the average for women is 5'6" and guys is 5'11"

• THe Average Male height in the US is 5'10", worldwide is 5'8"

• 5'11" and up is tall. Pretty much girls just like to wear hills and still have the guy be taller than them that's why an avg girl of 5'4" would think 5'11" is a good height.

• Anyone 6' and up is tall to me. And I'm 6' myself.

• anything 5'12 and up

im 5'7

• There's no such thing as 5'12. It stops at the 11th inch increment, 12 would be a foot. Meaning 5'12 = 6'0...

• well maybe that's what I meant mr. he he height

a nice tall guy 6=5'12 and up

• 6'1 and up.. I like tall guys

• im 5'6 and to your update I want a guy who is at least 4 inches taller then me I don't like to be the same height or close to my guys height.

• I'm about 5'3. I generally think someone is tall if they're 6' & up.

• I'm 5'6. My boyfriend is 6'4. That's tall to me.

• Me: 5'3

Tall for a guy: Mmm, I wanna put a specific number on it but tall is tall lol He'd have to be 5'9+ to be considered tall

• 5'11 and above is tall. Am 5'5

• Anything bigger than 6' :)

• I think 5'8 and higher is good but I might be biased because I'm only 5'1

• I think 6'1 and above is tall

I'm about 5'7 or 5'8

• 6'1-6'5 is tall. I like tall guys...

• I'm 5'9 lol

• So where does 5'10, 5'11 and 6'0 fit in, since that's still taller than you?

• Well this are fine nights but I don't consider them to be tall

• I'm 5 ft3. My current boyfriend is 6ft 1, my exboybriend is 6ft 2. I want my guy to be at least 6ft1

• Personally I like a guy who's 6' 1 or over because I'm 5' 9/5' 10 myself and I like to feel short, but that's personal preference, most girls are shorter than me and consider 5' 9 tall for a guy but I'm just different because I am tall 😂

• I'm 5'3'', so what do you think ?

• 5'3 is fine, I don't care about height. But I'm trying to figure out why girls do care so much. I'm 5'11 and I feel so inadequate when girls say I'm not tall enough. Like I always thought I had a good height until I joined this site and heard different girls opinions.

• You're tall :)

• One inch doesn't mean much at all. Yes girls want taller. A few inches taller, liek 2-3 inches, is better than her own height or shorter. But it's insignificant. She wants him to be taller to the point that he looks taller to the human eye. 2-3 inches probbalyo nly looks taller head to head.

• True. Also, taller is better because he'll be taller even when she wear high heels.

• I'm only 5"1 so 5"7-5"9 seems about average to me. 5"10-5"11 seems tall. And 6 feet and over seems very tall.

Under 5"7 and I'd be way less inclined to find you attractive.

• So 5'6 is unattractive, but its still 5 inches taller than you? Sucks that even the short girls think like this

• Because if he looks short and scrawny next to his friends it makes him look less masculine. I'm sorry if that's harsh but that's the honest answer. Plus, girls like to wear heels. If he's less than 5 or 6 inches taller, he's going to seem very close to her height even if he is slightly taller and that's unattractive. I like someone who has at least 8 inches on me. Feels more masculine. It's like comparing A cups with DDs.

• I thought regular heels were only like 2-3 inches high? Oh and I didn't think girls associated height with masculinity cause I know I don't do that with girls(femininity), nor do I associate that with their cup size.

• well I'm like 5 10 so anything above about 6ft would be ideal for me but I like a guy more for who he is rather than how tall he is, so yeah height is a plus but its not something I would stress over

• What about 5'11?

• as I said height to me isn't really that big of a deal the last guy I went out with was 5 8 so its really not something that I'm to worried about yeah I typically end up going for taller guys but also guys typically seem to like for a girl to be shorter than them, sure 5 11 would be ok...i don't really think height should be a factor in a relationship it should be about the relationship and connection between the two individuals not how tall each of them are

What Guys Said 1

• Taller than her. Doesn't matter the number, not all the girls are the same height.

• That's why I put "to you" because the are all different