Anyone a "face" person?

What I mean is that, I consider the face to be the most important physical feature, above all else. That doesn't mean I would reject a girl who didn't have a great face or if she had some physical flaws on it.

For me, I don't care how great the body is. I always go for the better face, even if the body was so-so. Girls, guys, do you feel this way?

I wish I could turn that switch off, but I can't...it is what it is I guess.

I also want to add that I have liked a girl who was pretty, but had horrible teeth (like, it was crooked and brown). She was pretty to me and I could overlook that flaw.

Most Helpful Guy

• The older I get, the more I'm the opposite. I'd take the 'butterface'.

For me, to be in a relationship, I _need_ to feel a certain level of sexual attraction. If they bend over to pick something up while I'm looking, I ought to feel something. A girl with a not so great face but a good body does turn me on. Now I _like_ a pretty face, and a girl with a pretty face, you tend to more easily fall for ... .but I think that if you end up falling in love with someone, you'll find you love their face, even if they aren't beautiful. You will love their eyes, when they shine at you. You will love their smile, when they smile at you. I think love can make us accept a wider variety of facial features. There is the phrase ' a face only a mother could love' and there's something in that, I think, even in a couple type relationship. However, there is no phrase 'an ass only a boyfriend could love'. I vote for a good personality + body, and I'll fall in love with the face.

What Girls Said 4

• Yep I'm a face person. That's where I look first..which I assume everyone does?

• That is what paper bags are for.

• I like the FACE!

• Is your body so-so or atheletic?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah,I look at the face first to decide if a girl is attractive or not. I think Kiera Knightley is hot and she doesn't really have a rack or ass. Also Natalie Portman and Taylor Swift,they're all hot and I know they're celebrities but I was just using them as an example.

• Everyone is a "face" person... It's the primary physical feature to be attracted to. Everything else is kinda secondary.

• I think everyone is a face person, whether they realize it or not.

• Most men look at a woman's face first when deciding if she's attractive.