Hairy... Please help!!

Alright, so I'm kinda "gifted" I have some hair on my stomach and on my back that I don't like. I'm 17 years and I'm thinking about waxing it, but I don't wanna spend a lot of money every month on waxing.. What do you think? here are some links I found that look similar to the hair. Please remember my bosy doesn't look like this.. Only the hair does. What should I do?

Stomach:

link

Back:

link

My body**.. Sorry bout that mistake
epilaters work! I use em instead of shaving my underarms!

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend has had issues with hair growth in "un-womanly" places, and she found out it has to do with hormonal issues. If it's really bugging you, might want to talk to your doctor about checking your hormones? She was put on birth control and I know that helped her a lot.

What Guys Said 1

• You have a man's body?

• No, I do not. I'm just kinda hairy. I don't know if I got it from my dad or what, because he's really hairy. It sucks and I don't know what to do :/

• What about nair?

• Im allergic to some of the ingredients in it . it makes me get hives

What Girls Said 5

• you could try hair remover, they sell things like veet/nair. they also sell products that will thin the hair to make it less visible and thinner. neither of these products is very expensive.

• hair removing creams, there's others than Nair, plus that one stinks! try veet? I use the creams rather than shaving. you can get your own waxing strips that you can do at home which work better than the cream

• you should probably wax, but use the at home waxing kits because there not as expensive

• I am like you and it runs in the family, italian heritage...

What I do is wax with hot wax at home and the Back you can bleach like you do with your arms ...

• to be honest, those links look like a guy's body.. if you're a guy, you should just leave the hair.

• I am not a guy. I did mention the body doesn't look anything like mine. But do you think I should wax it? I want to but I just don't wanna spend all the money on it

• you can wax it at home.. just buy waxing strips at the shops and do it yourself. so much cheaper!