How often would you go commando in the summer?

I know its not only me that likes to go commando in the summer. How often in a month (to guess) would you go commando?

• Every day
    20% (1)18% (2)19% (3)Vote
  • 2-3 times a week
    60% (3)18% (2)31% (5)Vote
  • Once a week
    20% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • Once a month
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Never
    0% (0)64% (7)44% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, first girl to vote. I love going commando, but somedays it's just not appropriate. Definitely depends on the pants/shorts I'm wearing.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• i dont. If I wear jeans my d*** rubs and that hurts. And when I sit down in athletic short my d*** comes out the bottom. I really like the support of boxerbriefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm not in public, and I'm wearing shorts, every day. Otherwise it kinda depends.

Also, not wearing underwear makes those random stiffies SOOOO much more obvious...

0|0
    0|0
  • Every single day for the past 10 years :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do that ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Underwear is 100% necessary for guys in the summer.

Swampass with no underwear would be f***ing disgusting.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• ive been commando since I left home 7 months ago, I had to save money, thongs are cheap but I needed the money and yeahi feel normal without a thong, and yeah I wear lo-risers so I always shave, sort of get a shadow appear down there if I don't

0|1
    0|0
  • quite often, I never a wear thong under jeans or leggings and sort of 50/50 under skirts, if its a micro I wear a thong, we have a spiral staircase at home and its a bit revealing without pants if my parents are at home

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah I'm back home now so I sort of have to be careful about going bare but I have to respect mums house