Pin up style, like it/hate it?

Do you like the pinup style hair, rockabilly clothing style, the tattoos, the piercings, the colors...?

In a girl =)

Why yes?

Why no?

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it when its not trashy (too many piercings/tattoos/make up, slutty clothes) I love the second and third pics you posted, the rest, no. This is actually my personal style.. soft curls, sometimes I use body pins to make a a 50's hairstyle, I had streched ears, but I took them out, but I am considering streching them again, I personally look that look, light make up (defined eyebrows, eyeliner, mascara, blush, light eye shadow, red lipstick). I love how its sexy and femine... like how a woman should look. I do like a rough edge, but not too much, you have to really work a style like this, some women can make any look trashy, some can make any look good and be sexy. If you going to dress like it, its also good to like the music and the culture before you rep it. I'm an old school girl at heart.haha

• Haha

No...I could never rock a style like this.

I'm a silly little goth/metalhead. x)

I dress in accordance with what I listen to..like you said, no point in being someone you're not. =)

And I also agree with what you said about some women making everything look trashy, others raising simple styles to new heights. Completely agree.

Well put

^_^

• Pretty!

0_0

• I linked a pic I thot was cute, yea it is best to dress to rep who you are, it just feels more confortable that way. It's nice to admire other styles though, there are so many style I'm in love with.haha I'm a bit of a mix of everything, I wear what I like, I like to expirement.

What Guys Said 2

• Hate it.

• Why?

Too much of everything?

Too made up?

Pls elaborate if you can. :)

• I think that about it. I just see it and don't feel attracted to it. I HATE red lipstick too.

• Hmmm

Good explanation. Primal, reasonable. I like it. =)

• I like the pin up girls of old that you would see in old war movies or something. Tattoos and piercings were never a part of that. I don't like them at all.

What Girls Said 7

• I've always loved it. =]

• I think its cute. It does take a lot of work to maintain, as you have to keep it going from hair and accessories to your shoes. But if you are willing to put the effort into it, I say go for it.

• Naw, it's not the worst style ever but being realistic, only Marilyn Monroe could pull that off :l

• Haha...she doesn't even fit into that style...

Rockabilly, psychobilly...

• I adore the betty bangs, the make up, the stle and the entire era of the 1950/60s and I have recently got betty bang cut into my hair... and I am like a 1950s housewife... but tatoos and piercings really were never part of it and I can never understand why they are today?

• Yeah...it's a tweaked style now. To modernize and I guess make it edgier. I really like the now look. =)

• Those super-harsh fringes on 3 and 4 are a little bit silly-looking, but otherwise, yeah - it's a pretty awesome style I wish I could pull off, haha.

• I think it's pretty in pictures. Not in real life.

• I don't really like how short the bangs are.. I like the 3rd last link though.