How long or short do you like your guys hair, girls?

I know for the most part it depends on the guy. But what is your preference on how short or how long a guys hair is. If you want send pictures of guys whose hair is too long for your liking, or too short for you liking.

Guys, same thing for you, but since, for the most part, girls do more stuff with their hair than guys do. What kind of styles of hair do you like a on a girl. Clearly it depends on the girl as I stated before but just in general. Also, I don't expect you guys to know what's the name of the hair style. Just basic information, or a picture to help explain.

Most Helpful Girl

• if a guy is going to have longer hair, and by longer I mean like link

its gotta have some type of styling, it can't be stringy thin flat hair.

But it's kind of boyish so to speak. Like you wouldn't expect a 40 year old guy's hair like that.

No bowl cuts... umm. I guess I like the lenght at maybe like 3inchs or so long, maybe a little more or less. Just not like super buz cut, but not super long either?

What Girls Said 9

• i like medium length link link link link and age isn't an issue! these dudes are 30 and 40 so TAKE THAT,teenage boys who think only they look hot with long hair!

• The first two links, that guy looks pretty young. The other guy looks a bit older. Well, good thing I'm not a teenager :)

• I thought he was 27 maybe 28. Guess too low lol

• I can't say exactly the length that I prefer on all guys, because some guys look better with long hair, others with short hair. But I can say that any hair length past the ears, is too long for my taste. Personal preference (:

• Haha, like I said, it depends on the guy. Some look good with just shaving it short, others with it "normal" length. Haha no ponytail guy for you? hahah. jk jk

Nothing wrong with personal preference :)

• Right! and you know, the older I get, the less self-conscious I become. It's like, I'm gonna do me, and if a girl doesn't like that then oh well. Her lost. I'll find a girl who is in the same boat as I am.

• Good outlook- I totally agree. I have long hair, and I'm going to cut it shoulder length to donate it. I don't care if guys like "longer hair" or watever, I'm just tired of it and I need a change ha ha Someone's going to like you for you, not your hair. (hopefully lol) although, not gonna lie, nice hair is a plus haha

• I like medium to long-ish length when guys straighten it, and short when they don't do anything to it.

• anything but bald basically :p that just dosn't look good to me

• short :$

• short hair...fades are sexy :)

• I loveee when a guy's hair is pushed back, very sexxxy!

• I prefer fades, with tapered edges or waves with tapered edges (Im black)

• I like short hair on men =)

What Guys Said 0