What do I wear to my sister's wedding? I'm stuck.

AHHHH, I don't know what to wear for my sisters wedding, a long or short dress, sleeve or no sleeves, lingerie or no lingerie...WHAT! nah I'm kidding but seriously WHAT DO I WEAR, do I look respectable or what. sh*t I'm clueless.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask your sister. The normal thing to wear is something floral or pastel. Not too short or revealing and appropriate for the season and weather.

Also, depends how formal her wedding is.

More casual:

link

More formal:

link

What Guys Said 1

• you should look respectable I think :) , or you can ask to your sis , she will help you :)

good luck

What Girls Said 4

• well, you'll be respectable if you do wear lingerie<3, and a long dress to me seems more formal and elegant than short dresses, because I think short dresses aren't appropriate at weddings because your showing part of your thighs and more skin, (Idk really know what short dresses are for or in what occasions you wear em for) any way a long dress with short sleeves \no sleeves would be perfect and wear some heels that match it also. And you might not wana pick a dress that is too long (meaning people or even YOU can step on it) because it might impose sorta of a hazard. Besides that wear a nice dress that perfectly hugs your body shape, whereever you go to pick out a dress I'm sure they'd help you<3

P.S. don't pick a very pretty dress, otherwise you'd steal the brides attention,...^_^ hahah just teasin <3 Hope you find that dress!

• I wore a stunning black silk floor length evening gown with no back and a slit up the leg to my sisters wedding. It had diamond chains around my shoulders and going down my back. It was smokin' to be honest. And I wore black silk pumps. My sister just rolled her eyes at it though, knowing my usual style.

• Oh, and I had my hair flowing down my back in curls and I even took out my piercings for her.

• Are you in the wedding or just attending? Short dresses can be pretty cute as long as it's not super short. Is it inside or outside?

• outdoor or indoor?