Will good looking women try to pursue men?

Or do these sorts of women always expect the man to ask her out

• Yes
    27% (3)8% (1)17% (4)Vote
  • No
    55% (6)46% (6)50% (12)Vote
  • See results
    18% (2)46% (6)33% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• What have you experienced so far? That should answer your question. Unless you're 12, in which case just hang around a bit longer and you'll see.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Hmmmm... Hard question!

I think it is very different, some really beautiful women are more shy, and some are more out-going.

But over all I think women that knows very well that guys are attrected to her will have better self etseem to dare do more things.

So, I voted "yes".

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, good looking women pursue men!

0|2
    0|0
  • i doubt it

0|0
    0|0
  • They will but from what I notice it's less common than in average looking group of girls

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Well technically they can but really why would they? I'm sure a lot of them get asked out quite frequantly so why would they reject all of them just to go and ask a guy out that could possibly reject them?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure they CAN pursue men, and I'm sure that some do. But a lot of pretty/beautiful women don't have to, never had to, and might not ever to the extent or level that guys have to.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well that assumes these women like the type of men that approach them, or are weak willed enough to settle for inferior men

• stupid fantasy, although I wish it were true, I stopped believing this a long time ago

0|0
    0|0
  • lol of course not. Not on average anyways. They might, but it's rare any woman pursues a man beyond "subtle signs" and sh*t... so dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • most no because they don't have to

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they will.

0|0
    0|0