Which hair color looks best on a pale girl?

...on someone like Emily Browning for example:

link

link

link

Please, don't let the hairstyle or hair colors ON these pics confuse or persuade you.

Simply, in your own opinion state the hair color you think would work best with this complexion.

A link

B link

C link

D link

E link

(if you could perhaps put a link of the exact hair color you're thinking of --that'd be excellent)

^_^

• Black
  • Blonde
  • Brown
  • Orange
  • Red

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that most colors would go well with fair skin. I think you have to have a certain look to pull of black hair so that you don't look to washed out or depressed. I think the girl in the picture looks lovely. A very dark brown might look better for some, though, because it would add warm tones. I think blond looks nice on pale skin but its also kind of boring. If I were you, I'd go with a light red, like the picture you have labeled orange. Its a fun color that not every skin tone can pull off well :)

• Haha yep...I already have that hair...

=)

What Guys Said 5

• Orange, then Blonde, then Brown. Just my opinion.

• Where's the "they all look good" option? Blonde, Red, and Orange compliment the skin where as black and brown kinda give a cool contrast. If I had to choose probably brown or orange (which looks more like what people say are redheads >.> rather than E which is a more profound red hah).

I'll just go with Brown.

• I thought that bright red looked pretty awesome. I think it'd get old after awhile tho. I like the brunette.

• E FOR SURE! 2nd is D. Love them both.

• It is difficult for me to not take the style and the face under the hair in account. lol I like link D, but I like pale girls in general regardless of hair color.

What Girls Said 7

• I think a brownish/reddish/tint of orange auburn color if you get me? lol Because black or blond just wash you out..

link

• I think a dark red looks best with pale skin, but not actual red, like in E. But otherwise, I'd go for blonde.

• Oops sorry I accidentally voted for Blond instead of Brunette :X well yeah I'd choose Brunette because I have pale skin and I'm a brunette and I think it suits me quite well :)

• red then orange then brown but I don't like the blond and I like the black.im pale and I've gone from dark brown to balck to red and they all looked good

• Depending on the eye color, I would go with option D.

• Haha

Yep, I have that now...looks awesome!

=)

• I have a redish tint with brunette hair, and I wish I could pull that off. I'm afraid to try

• Don't be.

Do it! =)

You'll like it...I think you'd look really nice with that color, and you have light enough eyebrows to pull it off. :)

(I naturally have second darkest shade of blond - something like this link - and the orange color looks awesome!

• Black or orange.

• I don't know if it's just a bad pic, but she looks so creepy with brown hair

but I've seen pale people with dark hair and it's a great combo. so black gets my vote