I'm a 15 year old girl with stretch marks on her ass? Is this normal?

I'm embarrassed because I have stretch marks on my ass cheeks:/ I'm not sure why?

can someone give me some reasons why I may have them.

additional information: I'm skinny//underweight (don't know the exact weight)

and I'm 5'3

please help it's highly embarrassing...

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey:) I'm 16 and also have them as my ass, it's because your ass is growing so it's not like a 5 year olds anymore! And guys like ass so it's a good thing:) I also have 1 or 2 on my breasts because they grew quick even though I'm only a 34B. They can come because of a variety of reasons, such as: you are growing, either you lost/put on A LOT of weight at once or just genetics, all teenagers get them. I also had 2 on my lower back and some on my upper inner thigh area only a small bit it wasn't extremely noticeable because no one see's that area anyway, it was because I was growing, I'm 5"4 and normal weight. They fade over time, but mine weren't going quickly so I got a lotion called "Bio-oil" you can get it in different quantities in any shop I think, in any country, mine is the 200ml one but I would suggest getting the smaller one for you as you only have it on your ass, it really helped me and it's almost gone, I stopped using it because I got to lazy but your question reminded me of it so thank you and I'm going to start using it again today until it goes fully, I still have the ones one my butt and inner thigh area but just mildly, it got rid of the one on my back in under 2 weeks with bio-oil so I would highly recommend you getting it, I'm not sure about the price the one I got was kinda dear I can't really remember but I have the big one so the small one would be cheaper, I don't think its dearer then €20's anyway, good luck :)

What Guys Said 3

• Do you have long, skinny arms/legs/fingers/toes? link

• No I don't, they're average size..

but thanks anyways :)

• probably because your booty is filling in, no worries completely normal

• You just have them because you're growing. Don't worry too much about them. You may get them on your boobs too depending on how fast and how big they grow.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol I'm 16 and there's stretch marks on my ass? It's because I went from not having a butt to getting one randomly and very quickly haha:D. They don't bother me at all I'm totally secure with my body. Weight doesn't have to have anything to do with it. PLEASE don't be embarrassed by it..it's a silly thing to be embarrassed about imo.

• You hit a growth spurt. It happened to me and the stretch marks went away so don't worry about it :)