I'm a 15 year old girl with stretch marks on her ass? Is this normal?

I'm embarrassed because I have stretch marks on my ass cheeks:/ I'm not sure why?

can someone give me some reasons why I may have them.

additional information: I'm skinny//underweight (don't know the exact weight)

and I'm 5'3

please help it's highly embarrassing...

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey:) I'm 16 and also have them as my ass, it's because your ass is growing so it's not like a 5 year olds anymore! And guys like ass so it's a good thing:) I also have 1 or 2 on my breasts because they grew quick even though I'm only a 34B. They can come because of a variety of reasons, such as: you are growing, either you lost/put on A LOT of weight at once or just genetics, all teenagers get them. I also had 2 on my lower back and some on my upper inner thigh area only a small bit it wasn't extremely noticeable because no one see's that area anyway, it was because I was growing, I'm 5"4 and normal weight. They fade over time, but mine weren't going quickly so I got a lotion called "Bio-oil" you can get it in different quantities in any shop I think, in any country, mine is the 200ml one but I would suggest getting the smaller one for you as you only have it on your ass, it really helped me and it's almost gone, I stopped using it because I got to lazy but your question reminded me of it so thank you and I'm going to start using it again today until it goes fully, I still have the ones one my butt and inner thigh area but just mildly, it got rid of the one on my back in under 2 weeks with bio-oil so I would highly recommend you getting it, I'm not sure about the price the one I got was kinda dear I can't really remember but I have the big one so the small one would be cheaper, I don't think its dearer then €20's anyway, good luck :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Do you have long, skinny arms/legs/fingers/toes? link

1|0
    0|0
    • No I don't, they're average size..

but thanks anyways :)

• probably because your booty is filling in, no worries completely normal

1|0
    0|0
  • You just have them because you're growing. Don't worry too much about them. You may get them on your boobs too depending on how fast and how big they grow.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Lol I'm 16 and there's stretch marks on my ass? It's because I went from not having a butt to getting one randomly and very quickly haha:D. They don't bother me at all I'm totally secure with my body. Weight doesn't have to have anything to do with it. PLEASE don't be embarrassed by it..it's a silly thing to be embarrassed about imo.

1|0
    0|0
  • You hit a growth spurt. It happened to me and the stretch marks went away so don't worry about it :)

0|0
    0|0