do guys care what your undies look like? I'm afraid my boyfriend will care cause I'm the kind of girl that doesn't give a crap about that stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just as long as you don't wear sexy leopard-print panties together with a sports bra, or some other ridiculous combination that completely clashes, very few guys would have reason to complain. As far as the guy is concerned, if what you're wearing doesn't feel like a handful of cactus needles when he touches them, and it doesn't look like something his grandma would wear, he's happy.

What Guys Said 3

• I never do

I usually just wanna take them off but I think it is VERY sexy to have lacey knickers with matching bra yum!

• WE REALLY don't care that much anything sexyi once had a girlfriend who wore granny panties yes with holes too but she was hott so it didn't matter I went ahead and peeledthem off with my teeth

• Yes. No granny panties.No titty whities. Guys love Thongs, guys love G-Strings. If you really want to wow him. Wear no panties.

What Girls Said 3

• If he even wants to get in your pants it really shouldn't matter what undies you are wearing, but you can never go wrong with some victoria's secret undies. :)

• i don't think that guys will care, its a privledge for a guy to even see your underwear and if he cares that much then he's not even worth it. don't worry about it

• Girl I am totally with you on that. If its comfortable I but it on. But you should go out and buy a few matching sets and throw them on every now and then it makes a for a good surprise for your boyfriend never knowing what to expect!