Who finds you attractive?

what percentage of people do you think find you attractive?

as in, out of 100 people, how many do you think find you attractive, 10, 25, 50, 75?

i think about 30% of girls find me attractive, tho I really can't give an accurate estimate...

• 10-20%
  • 30-40%
  • 50-60%
  • 70-80%
  • 90-100%

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure, not a lot though, haha. They would probably be a pretty 'niche' and select group of people because there are things about my look that aren't everyone's cup of tea. It's hard to say though. Just because I don't NOTICE it, doesn't mean no one is thinking it. Either way I voted A, lol.

What Girls Said 14

• no one's ever told me they think I'm unattractive, but I don't think that means 100% of people find me attractive. no way of knowing, really.

• coo, and yeah its pretty much impossible for all people to find you attractive.

• I say 80% but it was proven in my school 90% of guys do..sad day in class lots of girls confidence were killed.

• haha well now I wish you had a pic.

• You can make your profile private and then post pictures?

Don't let a couple of perverts stop you. GirlsAskGuys already thought a way out for this. =)

• Private as in only friends can view?

If so wouldn't work since I add everyone.

If not how do I make it private?

I have no need to add a pic either so nothing is stopping me.

Thanks though.

• Probably 30%-40%. But I really don't know. In real life people call me pretty but on here I get called ugly a lot so I don't know.

• i think you're pretty.

• Lol well I took that picture with my cell phone and I have no way to "modify" it but it's okay if someone thinks I'm ugly, that's their opinion and it doesn't hurt my feelings as much as they would probably like to think lol

• Sorry, didn't mean to modify that pic, just saying another pic with improved angle/lighting would show you to us better. Just feedback, that's all--not suggesting you actually do it. I don't have any pics at all on mine, so your way ahead of me!

• I'm pretty average when it comes to looks, so I'll say "10-20%"

I think I'm one of those people who you either find attractive, or unattractive lol like there's no in between with me.

• I voted 30-40%- But I really don't know...

• how can you tell? I feel like there's no way of knowing.

• well I guess it depends on how many people will complement you out of all the people you meet.

• Lol how am I suppose to know! I don't think about these things. 50-60% I guess?

• haha OK.

do you get complements often?

• Yeah from a lot of girls by my looks...and a lot of creepy guys. Lol, it's probably less than 50-60 now.

• complements are good coming from anyone.

• I voted 10 to 20, but I have a feeling it's less than 10. Probably 1 or 2.

• i say this with no sexual intensions cause I know you have a boyfriend and I don't mess with taken girls:

i think you're pretty hot.

• you're welcome.

• I'm like the question asker, I don't mean this as forward as it sounds but your face in the blond photo, well, when I see a girl with a face like yours out in public, I think to myself, man, I would love to "do her". I'm sorry, I know it sounds bad but I can't help it. Its just a very sexy look that I like. I hope its not offensive, its just honest.

• I have nooo idea.

hopefully at least half lol

• i think 70 - 80% of people who meet me do find me attractive.

• you kinda look like Tyra Banks, so I definitely agree ; )

• ill say 90 to 100 becuase I even have older guys I mean guys in 50's hitting on me like all ages but I don't know it depends what your type

• 30% I fink.

• i don't really know. I'll guess and say 40%. I am generally cute from the neck up but I have some flaws. but quite a few really cute guys who I thought were out of my league think of me as pretty so I'm surprised maybe I'm prettier than I think? I know that some people think of me as ugly though, but I get quite a few people telling me I'm beautiful. I think my looks are very polarizing for people, you either think I'm really pretty or ugly not too many people would say I'm just "okay"

• 90-100% Really. Not to sound cocky, but I've never had anyone tell me I was ugly. Nothing but compliments

What Guys Said 15

• "i think about 30% of girls find me attractive"

I voted 10-20%, but after reading the rest of your question I think I low-balled myself.

• idk the only two times I got rejected were in 1st grade and once my sophomore year of college but she was like a rich bitch so I'm going to say most find me attractive

• alright.

• yeah in high school and a bunch of times in college at parties that I would have I would just randomly find a girl in my bed spread eagle waiting for the dudeman, that's always a pleasant suprise.

• haha I can imagine.

• I only chose 10% because there was no <1% category. I have always fought weight problems and just consider myself horrifically ugly--this was reinforced over and over in high school/college. The only girls that tell me I'm cute, etc, is if they feel like "bumping me up" if I'm down, so its not real. Crazy thing is, my girl is really pretty. Guess opposites attract or something.

• Isn't it strange how guys are supposed to be arrogant, cool, confident--but look at the poll. Its essentially a reverse order. Far more guys trend toward the "I'm not attractive" side, while girls trend toward the "I'm attractive"end. Hmmmmmm...

• I can definitely agree with that! Girls rule :-)

• hell yeah they do.

• I voted 70-80% of girls find me attractive. It actually could be more than that though...

• good question by the way. I say I'm right at 30%. Hard to tell for me because sometimes I can't tell if a girl is checking me out or watching me because I'm 6'3 lol

• i think both are good, since like 98% of girls like tall guys.

• 15%. 20% if I'm lucky.

• I think 10% would be lucky. I think it would be at least 1 though. I've never been called attractive in real life. Only online.

• that counts too man.

• Going by online then it's 20-30, maybe upwards of 50, but until I hear it for real I don't really believe it. I don't think I'm ugly like used to at least. Now I say average, but fat. Or average with clothes. lol

• I guess 10-20

• Dunno, I never hear anyone say it. So let's say 1 out of 4, 25 out of 100.

• lol, probably 0% :P

• Id say most girls I have met find me attractive regardless of age or race, though I am not everyones type so I won't say 100% of course.

• Probably 10-20

• Probably 10-20% ish

• 20

• 10